• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This half:

- 1st 10 mins look amazing and then mediocrity for the rest of the half
    - Manu getting caught out in defense
    - Typical ball handling errors and overthinking plays

This performing for the first 10 and then dipping is becoming very concerning, this has been the case for this and the previous 2 games.

Comment

• The dogs are overachieving, lucky error for a try. We are underachieving, few players with some rust.

Would like to see us play a bit less passy, and get more momentum out if our PTBs

Comment

• Originally posted by IRoosterManI View Post
        This season can not end soon enough, each week is just another week we can lose someone to a serious injury that hampers 2022... we arnt even close to good enough to compete with the top sides.
        We're struggling against one of the worst Canterbury sides in history.

Comment

• Originally posted by elo View Post
          Senior players still cutting corners, Robbo isn't taking this season seriously so no idea why us fans should.
          What makes you say Robinson isn’t taking this season seriously?

Massive call.

Comment

• I kind of expected we’d have a poor completion rate and drop a bit of ball, but this is rubbish. We’re struggling against the worst team in the comp who lost by 66 a week ago.

Comment

• Originally posted by easts4eva View Post

TBF, the dogs are playing well and above their usual. The wet weather has made it close. I would like to see a better second half tho.

Comment

• Originally posted by stringaz View Post
                The dogs are overachieving, lucky error for a try. We are underachieving, few players with some rust.

Would like to see us play a bit less passy, and get more momentum out if our PTBs
                Yeh I think both tries have been on the lucky side and outside of that they look unlikely to score without a bit of luck. Still yet to break our line and we seem to be dominating in contact.

But like you said we need to simplify our game in the 2nd, we’re playing like it’s a dry track and there’s way too much ball movement around the halfway line, need to save that for when we’re inside their 30. If we stop gifting cheap field position int the 2nd half we will run away with it.

Comment

• Don't worry guys, see the spark and punch Butcher provided when he came on hahahaha....fark i cant cop him as a player

Comment

• Originally posted by milanja View Post
                    At least verrills has learnt the classic forward pass from Friend
                    It's ridiculous.
                    Train him/them to pass it 1m backwards.
                    And what's with this carting the ball up every set then throwing a stoopid pass and losing possession.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rooster_6 View Post

What makes you say Robinson isn’t taking this season seriously?

Massive call.
                      The mental prep clearly hasn't been there for months, enormous drop since the Knights in Newcastle match. (our last serious performance)

"We play for premierships" and the club has known this isn't a premiership year since that night and now we're meandering along in no man's land. I would genuinely rather us finish outside the 8 as a motivator for next season as we're just making up the numbers if we flop in as 6th or 7th.
                      Last edited by elo; 07-10-2021, 09:35 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by easts4eva View Post

The Bulldogs have done similar to the likes of Penrith only a few weeks back, they’ve always been good scrappers but as the game goes on the quality always shows. I think we’ll win quite comfortably in this second half, there’s been enough signs.

Comment

• I sound like a broken record but they need to control the ball and complete their sets- kicking game needs to be better and limit the errors and missed tackles - 16 set completions out of 23 and 13 missed tackled - 8 errors

Comment

• Originally posted by Easts75 View Post
                            Don't worry guys, see the spark and punch Butcher provided when he came on hahahaha....fark i cant cop him as a player
                            Not he making mistakes.

Comment

• What a cripple fight.....struggling to beat one of the worst teams in NRL history...come on easts...u are better than this
                              Who said 13 was an unlucky number? 13th Premiership in yr 13 on our 100th anniversary of our 1913 premiership.

Comment

• We're so far off the top sides these days it's not funny it looks like we're running on old legs. Hethrington and Thompson are sticking it to us up front and we are keeping this ordinary dogs team in it.
                                Walker is starting to look a bit gun shy from the punishment he's copped this season.
                                Radley is our only ball playing threat and he was dragging his backside in the last 10 because Robbo left him on.
                                Can't complain about the ref tonight he has been more than fair for us.

Comment

Working...
                                X