NRL 360 Ben Ikin replacement?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mickie Lane View Post
    Ive been given some info that Mick Pennis is going to get the gig.
    Are you sure about that? I thought you might have said Russell Crowe would be the host just becoz you love his footy knowledge.

Comment

lara pitt naked ?

Comment

Originally posted by ROC181 View Post

Are you sure about that? I thought you might have said Russell Crowe would be the host just becoz you love his footy knowledge.
        i respect r.crowes footy knowledge greatly. and i acknowledge that souffs have won every premiership since 1908. they are truly the greatest team ever . they are the good guys of the nrl , and should never be penalised. ever.

what a team .

wow.

Comment

Yvonne is the replacement according to the Telegraph.

Comment

Clearly men aren’t qualified to host a panel show anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by barryd View Post
              It’s called diversity Bazza
              ..it’ll be interesting to see

Comment

Originally posted by barryd View Post
                Lol 2021 .Doesn't matter your shape size breed or whatever , if your qualified then that's all that should matter , nothing to do with what's between your legs

Comment

Originally posted by The Skeez View Post

It’s called diversity Bazza
                  I would call it policy

Comment

TBH I'd like to see the next host (man or woman) with abit of first grade experience. The combo of Pitt and Kenty would only have a grand total of 1 game between them.

Journos and Presenters are ok, but most are far from experts. Their knowledge of the game is as "expert" as most of us on here.

Just my preference

Comment

Yvonne Sampson has officially got the gig.

In my opinion, a great choice as she knows her stuff and is not intimidated by any of her coworkers, including Kent.

I’m looking forward to seeing how she goes tomorrow night!

Comment

odd , that a lot if people disliked ikin( not myself ) , however looking back on it he was the perfect personality for the role.

a milder character then the others, a calming influence , who often took the neutral ground when surrounded by the stronger personalities. often times the voice of reason , and being sensible , as opposed to kents bull at a gate persona.

i think hell be missed.

Comment

Damn, I really can't tolerate Sampson so it's a shame I probably won't watch it anymore. Still, all the best to her.

Comment

Originally posted by mattyh View Post
                            odd , that a lot if people disliked ikin( not myself ) , however looking back on it he was the perfect personality for the role.

a milder character then the others, a calming influence , who often took the neutral ground when surrounded by the stronger personalities. often times the voice of reason , and being sensible , as opposed to kents bull at a gate persona.

i think hell be missed.
                            I didn’t much like Ikin at first and I thought Kenty was not too bad. In the last year that has completely swapped around.

Comment

Originally posted by JAF View Post
                              Yvonne Sampson has officially got the gig.

In my opinion, a great choice as she knows her stuff and is not intimidated by any of her coworkers, including Kent.

I’m looking forward to seeing how she goes tomorrow night!
                              Very poor choice if that is the case. As I said earlier the show will need to be 90 min as she just repeats everything from the previous talker. Some one has taught her the importance of paraphrasing..... unfortunately whoever it was did not have the skill to teach that subject.

Comment

They could have brought someone new, instead it's more about 'Lets be diverse blah blah'....Doesn't deserve to have a 3rd blah IMO!

Comment

Working...
                                X