Originally posted by Mickie Lane View Post
    lol
    I can’t wait for the 2 team comp.
    So for you, Souffs and Melb then?
    FVCK CANCER

Comment

Originally posted by rented tracksuit View Post

So for you, Souffs and Melb then?
      Yes them & all the other teams in the NRL comp.
      In the 2 team comp I don’t know wether to go for Easts or the Roosters.

Comment

Think the rumour is that he's pretty much signed with St George as a mid-season transfer?

Have to say... I wouldn't wanna release guys like Baker to make way for him.

Comment

Originally posted by ism22 View Post
          Think the rumour is that he's pretty much signed with St George as a mid-season transfer?

Have to say... I wouldn't wanna release guys like Baker to make way for him.
          Hook knob signing more ex Brisbane players. Milford to replace Norman.
          ..it’ll be interesting to see

Comment

There's a few rumours floating around about maybe JWH or SST going to the Sharks. Which matches Buzz's ( I know I know) comments about the Sharks talking to contracted international.

Wonder if you Roosters are looking to let one of those guys go and pick up TPJ ?

I've seen stranger things

Comment

Originally posted by Sharks View Post
              There's a few rumours floating around about maybe JWH or SST going to the Sharks. Which matches Buzz's ( I know I know) comments about the Sharks talking to contracted international.

Wonder if you Roosters are looking to let one of those guys go and pick up TPJ ?

Don’t The Sharks have a forum?

You wish!!

Comment

I heard Toups was out of favour.

Comment

It's not JWH or SST. The rumour floating around is regarding Isaac Liu.

Yes, contracts don't mean shit these days but JWH is contracted till the end of 2023 and Siua Taukeiaho till the end of 2022.

Comment

Originally posted by DP1990 View Post

Yes, contracts don't mean shit these days but JWH is contracted till the end of 2023 and Siua Taukeiaho till the end of 2022.

Exactly, contracts don't mean anything these days.

Comment

Originally posted by DP1990 View Post

I can see Liu going to the Sharks for a decent earn, we have a few good young forwards coming through that will need to be given more game time if we want them to develop into our next generation to take over.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny Brass View Post

I can see Liu going to the Sharks for a decent earn, we have a few good young forwards coming through that will need to be given more game time if we want them to develop into our next generation to take over.
                        I think the same.

Comment

i'm hoping cords retiring means we can hang onto liu

Comment

Originally posted by zac View Post
                            i'm hoping cords retiring means we can hang onto liu
                            I think Cronulla will offer more money & I also think Fitzy being the coach will get it across the line.

Comment

Originally posted by Mickie Lane View Post

I think Cronulla will offer more money & I also think Fitzy being the coach will get it across the line.
                              could do - if they do throw a shit load more money at him, then good luck to him

Comment

Exactly, contracts don't mean anything these days.
                                They kinda do...that new NRL rule is that players can't break contracts and go to another club for more money.
                                Why on earth would JWH or SST want to break their contract to leave the Roosters and go to the Sharks?

Comment

Working...
                                X