Penrith......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Penrith......

OK so Penrith got done by the Tigers, but they've got 8 players out....... So? How many did we have out the night we flogged the Tigers? How many do we have out every week? What 8 players. We're sitting in 5th with 8 wins and 4 losses. At full strength we lead the comp, no doubt. The adversity that our great club deals with is nothing short of amazing. We may not win the comp this year but i'll tell you this for nothing, with a bit of luck with injuries in 22, we are going to be sh1t hot. Forget Melbourne, souffs or Penrith, the Roosters will be super formidable next year. Sualli, Walker, Baker, Sitilli etc all superstars in the making, I'm salivating at the thought of Keary and Walker teaming up and then there's the thought of Sualli and Tedesco trailling each other. We just about have the best pack in the comp as it is. Throw in the 8 blokes that are unavailable atm and we'll see a red white and blue juggernaught next year. Easts to win.

I had a dream we won the 2021 Premiership with half the Bears team playing. I think Jessie Marshke won the Clive Churchill Medal.

Comment

Indeed.

Lol@Penrith aka some Roosters fans new favourite team.

Tonight they were missing a bunch of star players to Origin...

Cleary
      Luai
      Koroisau
      To'o
      Martin
      Yeo

Well boo farking hoo for Penrith.

We've bee missing the likes of...

Keary
      Friend
      Verrills
      Cordner
      Bmoz
      Collins
      Radley
      Crichton

For large chunks of this season and last season.

So how did Penrith go tonight with their key outs? They got flogged by the Tigers. They could only muster one try instead of the 7 odd they've been averaging.

This is a reminder of Penrith's greatest asset the past 18 months: blind luck with injuries.

It's also a reminder of Robbo's greatness as a coach given how we've remained so competitive despite our horror injury toll.

Just imagine where we'd be compared to Penrith if they'd had our injury toll and we'd had no long term injuries for the past 18 months.

Comment

If we win the comp this year, it will go down as the most amazing premiership win in the history of RL.

Comment

I knew Penrith would implode tonight, they don't have our depth or our character. The Roosters don't get the recognition that the team deserves. We basically have 2 first grade sides.

Comment

Originally posted by Spirit of 66 View Post
            I had a dream we won the 2021 Premiership with half the Bears team playing. I think Jessie Marshke won the Clive Churchill Medal.
            I’m pretty sure it was the losing half or five-eigth who won it. But we still won GF. But the losing team was robbed by a bad refs call.

Comment

they dont hav our character.

Comment

Cleary has Plan A...Barrett knew how to beat them but don’t have the cattle.to get it done

Comment

Originally posted by Grant Hedger View Post

I’m pretty sure it was the losing half or five-eigth who won it. But we still won GF. But the losing team was robbed by a bad refs call.
                  You’re right. They gave it to Luke Brooks.

Comment

Originally posted by mattyh View Post
                    they dont hav our character.
                    And soul baby,,you gotta have soul..

Bunch of sooks..welcome to our world..and Melbourne & Brisbane in past years who've provided many many Qld Origin players..when Origin first started back in the 80's, the entire Blues backline and some of the forwards came from the Eels and they didn't sook..there's no crying..no crying in baseball..or Origin

"It's these little things, they can pull you under
                    Live your life filled with joy and wonder"

Comment

Originally posted by Ray Stehr View Post
                      I knew Penrith would implode tonight, they don't have our depth or our character. The Roosters don't get the recognition that the team deserves. We basically have 2 first grade sides.
                      Yes because Trent knows how to manage and coach an entire club, not just the available 17. Succession planning..every successful business needs one as an insurance policy.
                      "It's these little things, they can pull you under
                      Live your life filled with joy and wonder"

Comment

Originally posted by Spirit of 66 View Post
                        That’s as good as gospel to me mate

Comment

Originally posted by redwhiteblue View Post

Yes because Trent knows how to manage and coach an entire club, not just the available 17. Succession planning..every successful business needs one as an insurance policy.
                          Yeah, that's why I'm still enjoying this season as much as when we're in the running for minor premierships (maybe even more).

There's something special about seeing our fill roster on display. To me it demonstrates an awesome attention to detail, seeing the quality within our ranks. Our fringe players aren't just a bunch of randoms, they're players that Robbo's hand-picked and had a hand in developing because he thinks they can be quality NRL players.

Comment

Originally posted by ism22 View Post

Yeah, that's why I'm still enjoying this season as much as when we're in the running for minor premierships (maybe even more).

There's something special about seeing our fill roster on display. To me it demonstrates an awesome attention to detail, seeing the quality within our ranks. Our fringe players aren't just a bunch of randoms, they're players that Robbo's hand-picked and had a hand in developing because he thinks they can be quality NRL players.
                            Well said. Another different "path" this year.

And while I'm here, suck sh1t pamfers (supporters, players, and coach).
                            "The price of freedom is eternal vigilance."

Thomas Jefferson

Comment

And no breaking our 19 in a row record, gotta love that. Manly supporters "have" the greatest gf win margin record now but with a forever *. I was reading the Manly forum and the morons reckon their 15 in a row from 95 is the record, someone should put the morons right.

Comment

Working...
                              X