Walker out?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Walker out?

Can’t read the Telegraph article, but it suggests so… Presumably Keighran to the halves?

Here you go...

David Riccio reports that the desperate Raiders are preparing to take on a Roosters side minus rising star Sam Walker.

The Roosters are leaning towards resting the young halfback, who has endured eight consecutive games during a period of which the Bondi club have had their roster tested physically.

Walker’s anticipated omission is likely to mean centre Joey Manu shifts to five-eighth and in-turn trigger the promotion of young gun Joseph Suaalii to the starting side.

Comment

The video that the Roosters posted on Twitter earlier today of training supports the Manu to 5/8 and Suaalii to right centre theory

Comment

It is what it is... this week off plus the BYE next week will mean he'll have two weeks to rest and recover.

Wise decision... especially with his AC joint issue (constantly needing pain killer injections as of late) and his recent ankle issue.

Comment

Don't we have a bye the week after?
          Unless he is actually injured I can't see him missing the game.
          He was also in the training video.

Comment

Originally posted by BUDDY View Post
            In his press conference Robbo said:
            - Walker's been under the needle every game since doing his AC joint and now he's sprained his ankle too but he should be fine.
            - [Is Suaalii playing?] He's in the 18... he's in the 18... haha... he's in the 18...

Comment

Originally posted by BUDDY View Post
              He has been playing injured for the last 4 weeks, should have been rested 3 weeks ago, when I suggested it.

Comment

Originally posted by NorfolkStreetKid View Post

He has been playing injured for the last 4 weeks, should have been rested 3 weeks ago, when I suggested it.
                No one listens to your suggestions, unless your suggestion is for you to shut up.

Comment

Raiders at $3.70 are massive overs, gee its going to be tough for us. I think we have around 11 players in our top 30 out tonight

Comment

Double edged sword.
                    we could have lost 3 in a row too.
                    To win the gf we first need to make the 8

Comment

Indeed.
                      It's not like we're going anywhere this season.

This year is a rebuilding year now (always was in reality).

Flog a willing but injured horse...no Harvard degree needed to know what you finish up with.

Comment

Originally posted by Easts75 View Post
                        Raiders at $3.70 are massive overs, gee its going to be tough for us. I think we have around 11 players in our top 30 out tonight
                        We need to play every BIG player we have.
                        Headgear, shoulder pads, mean and nasty attitude, no more mr nice guy.
                        Gonna be "persecuted" by officialdom every match?...we might as well "get our money's worth".

We need to "bash, smash, and trash" our way to victory....legally of course.

Comment

Anyone else believe young butcher will debut today?
                          Written and published on behalf of the Liberal Party, Queensland

Comment

Originally posted by The Axe View Post
                            Yes that’s what I heard yesterday,let’s see what happens..

Comment

Originally posted by The Axe View Post
                              It wouldn't surprise me, if you look at our named 17 we do look a bit "prop" heavy.

Comment

Working...
                              X