No announcement yet.

Radley Guilty

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He's a scapegoat for their looming legal fears. They are an absolute disgrace. Sickening money driven administration.

Comment

I just know they will not be so relentless on similar offences.
      They can do this to us as they know all other fans hate the Roosters.
      Top 4 is unrealistic now.
      If we get some players back at the end of the year I would love for our team to upset the top teams, we will be in the top 8 at least.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny73 View Post
        I'm going to be taking the bye off to reconsider my viewing habits. There are still upwards of 90+ Yankees games to watch this year, along with still 1000's of hours of wrestling I've not seen in three decades. I've seen enough grand final wins to sate me for life, including three I've been at. If this is how they want the game to be then it may not be for me anymore.
        I am only going to watch Roosters games, not much of a stance but ratings is the NRL's bread and butter.

Comment

Originally posted by Team Evil View Post

I am only going to watch Roosters games, not much of a stance but ratings is the NRL's bread and butter.
          They’ve got their chosen ones, Penrith, so the comp has been decided already.

Comment

Originally posted by BUDDY View Post

Hopefully back for Storm. He will be the freshest SOO named player on the field after game 2.
            That is true. I was misled into thinking the SOO games wouldn't count in the suspensions. It makes me wonder why we risked Radley missing out on the Panthers game

Comment

Touch footy.

Comment

Originally posted by RoosterFanNZ View Post
                how does he end up missing the same amount of time as a bloke who put someone in hospital.

games gone.

and is back in hospital due to complications.

Comment

Originally posted by Team Evil View Post
                  They better be consistent with this but I know they won't.
                  We have copped the worst end of this both ways. In the Parra game not one player sin binned and now we cop the full force of the Bunker and the judiciary.
                  I am so F%#king pissed off.
                  Rename it No Roosters League. This is where we've ended up because of their manipulation coming to a head in the Eels game.

It's a cruel twist the irony but I saw it coming. Just thought it would be JWH.

This isn't about lawsuits, safety, concussions anything. It's about where they want the trophy to go, and our "boutique hunted club" is a major stumbling block to that year after year.
                  Last edited by stringaz; 05-25-2021, 09:55 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by RoosterFanNZ View Post
                    how does he end up missing the same amount of time as a bloke who put someone in hospital.

games gone.
                    Grade 2 is 200 points less early plea 25% = 150 points if no loading's or carryovers

Radley had 2 prior offences ( 50% loading for each ) and 1 non similar offence (20%) which bumped up the points to 440 - 330 if he took the early plea- if you either fight the charge or fight the grading and are unsuccessful you get the maximum points for the charge - 440

He entered a guilty plea for the other charge - 120 points

so 560 points - 5 gamed and 60 carryovers

Comment

Originally posted by King Salvo View Post

Grade 2 is 200 points less early plea 25% = 150 points if no loading's or carryovers

Radley had 2 prior offences ( 50% loading for each ) and 1 non similar offence (20%) which bumped up the points to 440 - 330 if he took the early plea- if you either fight the charge or fight the grading and are unsuccessful you get the maximum points for the charge - 440

He entered a guilty plea for the other charge - 120 points

so 560 points - 5 gamed and 60 carryovers
                      yeah nah the fact all that is needed to explain it says everything about the nrl.

they can all get ****ed for all i care

Comment

"Tackling low isn't the answer," he said.

"I can't be premeditating tackling low and getting myself knocked out, copping elbows and hips. I know I can't hit the head, but tackling low isn't the answer."

"Just because they decide to change the rules midway through the season doesn't mean I have to change my tackling style."

- from the inflictor

Comment

Originally posted by dice View Post

That is true. I was misled into thinking the SOO games wouldn't count in the suspensions. It makes me wonder why we risked Radley missing out on the Panthers game
                          I don’t think the SOO games count unfortunately.
                          "The price of freedom is eternal vigilance."

Thomas Jefferson

Comment

Originally posted by Grant Hedger View Post
                            It hurts me to say it but if I was advising Victor, I’d tell him to sign with Rugby. PVLooser and the ABDOminable Snowflake have sent a clear message they don’t want him.
                            he would have been sent off if playing rugby

Comment

Originally posted by TheLoneRooster View Post

I don’t think the SOO games count unfortunately.
                              NRL 2021: Victor Radley suspended for five matches, Angus Crichton for two - NRL

The Roosters can apply for an Origin appearance to count towards Radley's suspension to have him back on deck earlier, though the club would need to prove he would have been picked for the Blues for that to be successful.

Comment

So the new rule is being applied perfectly then by every other team is it ? Only we have to front the judiciary and cop the suspensions ?

Comment

Working...
                                X