George Williams released immediately

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mightyrooster View Post
    Wow, love seeing the faiders fully apart, but no doubt they’ll still find a way to get back into form against us.
    Not if we play properly.
    We have the Central Coast Roosters, and a high school with our large emblem emblazoned on the school wall.
    It was on Roosters website.
    Time we owned the Central Coast with
    ​​​​​​victories at Central Coast Stadium.
    No more excuses...we must win.

Comment

James Hooper is such an unlikeable person...and that’s me being nice. His arrogance and smugness is unbearable. And seriously can he learn to speak properly. It’s not loik...it’s like! It’s not boy, it’s buy! It’s killing moi!

Comment

Originally posted by bondi.boy View Post

Not if we play properly.
        We have the Central Coast Roosters, and a high school with our large emblem emblazoned on the school wall.
        You just reminded me BB, we never win at Gosford!

Comment

James Hooper is such an unlikeable person...and that’s me being nice. His arrogance and smugness is unbearable. And seriously can he learn to speak properly. It’s not loik...it’s like! It’s not boy, it’s buy! It’s killing moi!
          Its a prerequisite to be on fox sports.... loin line.....trooooy try... bogan city !

Comment

Originally posted by chopstiks View Post

Its a prerequisite to be on fox sports.... loin line.....trooooy try... bogan city !
            Yeah Blocker Roach, ‘he’s played rooly good’....

Comment

Originally posted by bondi.boy View Post

Not if we play properly.
              Tactically, it forces the Faders to spend 1-2 more hours riding up north in their bus (and riding back).

Hope we win!!! IMO it'll all come down to whether we want it. The George Williams saga has apparently rattled a lot of people within their 4 walls as he was actually sacked, but the club's trying to pretend he asked for an early release (while Belcher's gone out and publicly blasted him). That said, IMO most wouldn't give a shyte. He's an ordinary player, they've got Sam Williams and as we saw with Albert Kelly... when somebody's dropped, their replacement can often fire up as they wanna keep that spot.

Comment

Watching him on NRL 360 last year I had an urge to belt him each time he talked over the top of Lara Pitt. Not sure whether Lara has taken a swing at him with that golf club, or if he has cut down on the roids, but he seems a bit more respectful to Lara this year.

Comment

Originally posted by dice View Post

Watching him on NRL 360 last year I had an urge to belt him each time he talked over the top of Lara Pitt. Not sure whether Lara has taken a swing at him with that golf club, or if he has cut down on the roids, but he seems a bit more respectful to Lara this year.
                  He kept talking over her last night when they were discussing the Raiders troubles.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny73 View Post

He kept talking over her last night when they were discussing the Raiders troubles.
                    What a wanka. IMO it's a serious problem with the current coverage... the blokes are happy to have some token female presenters but don't wanna hear what they've got to say about the footy.

This is one advantage of having a women's game. Ex-players like Ruan Sims can have their say from a player's perspective (always trumps idiot 'journos'). All the same Hoopers just a voice (albeit a loud, bald-headed one) alongside Lara. He shouldn't be talking over anybody.

Comment

Maybe I have learnt to zone out when he opens his mouth.

Comment

He will probably need to buy an ice cream truck soon.

Comment

Look at moi. look at moi

Comment

Originally posted by Rooster1908 View Post

Look at moi. look at moi
                            I've only got one thing to say to you..........

Comment

Originally posted by dice View Post

Not last night he wasn't. Kept talking over the top of her. Then the look on his face when Ikin started to question his one eyed view on things, by pointing out maybe the Faiders management and coach should take some respnosibility too? If looks could kill!

Comment

Ironically my wife and I were watching the show last night and commented on how much Kent and Hooper dismiss and ignore Lara Pitt. It's so obvious that I can't believe the producers havent picked it up.

They don't even look at her when they talk - it's like she isnt even around.

Kent was in total c&nt mode the other night and needs to pull his head in. It was absurd.
                                Exonerate the West Memphis Three - www.wm3.org

Comment

Working...
                                X