• Josh Hodgson

Keen to join Roosters.

Really? Where is this stated ?

Comment

Originally posted by kruT View Post
      Keen to join Roosters.
      I am keen to play for them as well.

Great pick-up, won't happen.

Turk throwing the line out to see who nibbles.

Comment

Originally posted by Monaco's Fan Club View Post
        Really? Where is this stated ?
        Said it himself..

Comment

According to the hole between your butt cheeks.

Comment

A pommie sook like Bateman. Not interested.

Comment

not for us but a very useful player. oh ricky, what a mess you've made of things

Comment

Originally posted by Batemans Bay Rooster View Post
                bateman wanted out and away from stuart was not allowed to join any sydney club.
                Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe

Comment

by the way I would take The Pommy hooker..get rid of one or two of the lower ones .if we get Perenera he can help out across the board in any of the halves possies.
                  Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe

Comment

Originally posted by Batemans Bay Rooster View Post
                    Was he from Batemans bay by any chance?

Comment

very handy player but with Sam as the future and apparently TJ ? on the way cant see we need him

Comment

If he played for Easts then he'd get reffed outta the game coz they'd call things like 'hand on the ball' against him.

IMO he's a bit like that dude at school who could beat everybody in arm wrestled because he'd twist his wrist and lean in with his body weight. He's a cheat but nobody had the heart to tell him because that's all he's got going for him in life...

Haven't watched any Faders games this season but they're doing shyte. Their revival came down to the fact the NRL allowed them to do 5-man strips for a couple of seasons. Rather than expressly banning them, the powers that be have introduced a range of measures aimed at making the game 'faster'. I reckon these rules have basically killed his value because his trick is to slow you down by trying to strip the ball in multi-player tackles.
                        Last edited by ism22; 05-07-2021, 07:15 PM.

Comment

Only thing i can find is that the Dogs are interested in him if they cant sign Brandon Smith but nothing about the Chooks being interested which i would very much doubt they would be - Verrills/ Lussick and Benny M are the 3 Dummy Halves i would have on the books

Comment

Originally posted by kruT View Post

Was he from Batemans bay by any chance?
                            The raiders did have a social media campaign jokingly suggesting that the town should have it's name changed to "John Batemans Bay." Don't think it got much traction...During 2019 the raiders were a disgrace for screaming at the ref, throwing their arms in the air pretending there was am error by the other side, laying down for penalties, and Hodgson and Bateman led the way. No way Hodgson fits in here.

As an aside, Stuart has a house down here 2 minutes from us at Surf Beach. During the off season see him at the local cafe every morning. Much the opposite from his cranky demeanour on TV he's actually a really nice bloke. Goes out of his way to talk to kids, gives everyone the time of day, and will talk footy with anyone.
                            Last edited by Batemans Bay Rooster; 05-07-2021, 07:21 PM.

Comment

Very handy player, not for us though, Sammy V will be a star. Brisbane apparently interested

Comment

Working...
                              X