Official Match Day Thread: Roosters v Parramatta

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Official Match Day Thread: Roosters v Parramatta

Backs against the wall. Half the side out. Everyone writing us off.

I call this a great opportunity.

It’s not about what your name is and what you have achieved in the past it’s about the present moment and this present moment means playing with the right attitude.

We are facing the biggest non-achievers in this competition. The were born for failure. Nobody wins the comp in May. Let’s put more nails in their coffin.

Fire up!

GO ROOSTERS!!

It will be Balls to the wall...control the ball early and put Parra off their ambush.Kick early into there half in the first 10 mins.
    Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe

Comment

Jared was superb last week he cut the crap and stupid shit out of his game and went unnoticed by the refs, he along with Collins and Liu set that victory up, we need the big man now more then ever to lead the pack.
      SST looks hurt hopefully he’s good to go.

GO EASTS!!!

Comment

I believe it all comes down to our defence again.

If the Bondi wall is up and we can defend like we did against the Dragons and Knights and the first 60 minutes of the Storm game then we will beat these pretenders..

Comment

I am looking forward to seeing our attitude. I am hoping that the remaining players have been galvanised and want to keep on keeping on for Luke, Brett and Lindsay. JWH is ready to lead from the front and inspire the boys. He is ready to back up his talk with on-field actions.

I think it will be close. Easts by 2. Go the mighty Chooks.
          MRR or Rabid

Some people believe supporting the Roosters
          is a matter of life and death, I am very disappointed
          with that attitude. I can assure you it is
          much, much more important than that.

(1981 Bill Shankly quote variation)

Comment

Can’t wait to see Bitchell Moses get schooled by a kid.

Seriously how could anyone offer that useless git $1m!?

Comment

Originally posted by Mad_Rabid_Rooster View Post
              I am looking forward to seeing our attitude. I am hoping that the remaining players have been galvanised and want to keep on keeping on for Luke, Brett and Lindsay. JWH is ready to lead from the front and inspire the boys. He is ready to back up his talk with on-field actions.

I think it will be close. Easts by 2. Go the mighty Chooks.
              Agreed. IMO it's all down to attitude.

Watching Souffs lose 50-0 said it all. Gagai, Cook, Marshall and Walker SHOULD have been able to construct at least one try. However, they went into the game with a mentality that having Latrell, Reynolds and Murray out meant the game was always gonna be one bridge too far.

Truth is it wasn't (their squad had the talent + a quality coach). However if ANY team (us included - have seen it many times) approaches a game with that sorta attitude against a top-4 side then they can expect a cricket score.

I hope we go in with a winning attitude and do our colours proud.

Comment

tough game tonight. i'd rather us play badly and win than play well and lose but all you can ask is that they give it their all and you know we're going to get that.

we've got a fair shot at winning and low errors and good defence will go a long way to helping us do that. our backs can score points.

i'm also looking to dsf to turn his season around

Comment

in positive news the covid tests came back negative

Comment

Tough came but despite or maybe because big all the negative impacts on us in the short season so far I'm quitly confident about this game .Expect the boys to step up and Rads an co to take it to the forwards.If Sam and Hutch .Manu and that backs continue there form we are a massive chance .Go the Roosters

Comment

Real shame we can't bring in the drums cause Parramatta are pussies. Don't want us to interfere their rent-a-crowd

Comment

Originally posted by zac View Post
                        in positive news the covid tests came back negative
                        All negative? That's a positive.

Comment

Originally posted by Thirteen View Post

He'll lay on four meat pies after that comment!

Born and bred in the eastern suburbs.

Comment

Was very confident through most of the week, but then Verrills and Baker (who I really like the look of) got ruled out. I'm thinking it'll be just a bridge too far at Bankwest against an Eels side that should really be looking to stamp their credentials.

I'm expecting us to come out and play absolutely terrifically and win, or be somewhat down and lethargic after the emotion from last week and get rolled. I just hope the effort is good and that some of the younger guys do well.

Up the Chooks.

Comment

Originally posted by Thirteen View Post

LOL my nieces think you are funny...Whoever said blood is thicker than water is not a Roosters fan!
                              Is it wrong of me to say I love the one I'm not related to more than the one I am?
                              Might change my name to Walker..
                              "It's these little things, they can pull you under
                              Live your life filled with joy and wonder"

Comment

Working...
                              X