Enjoying the slaughter on 9

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Enjoying the slaughter on 9

Souffs are f#%king pretenders. At least we made Storm work for the win. Scum of a club.

No team that has surrendered 50 points in a game has gone on to win the premiership. That’s a shame
    ..it’ll be interesting to see

Comment

But they have like 2 injuries

Comment

Yep. And just like that, their season is over and out. The curse of the 50

Comment

The difference between us missing half our side and the Rabbits missing half their side. We're still a top 8 side comfortably and wouldn't get humiliated like this.

Comment

Finally something to smile about footy-wise

Comment

Originally posted by The Skeez View Post
              No team that has surrendered 50 points in a game has gone on to win the premiership. That’s a shame
              Wonder what that means for the premiership odds now?

Comment

I’ve never been so happy to see the Storm win a game.

Comment

Tonight I go to bed a happy man
                  EASTS TO WIN!

Comment

Souffs - as I predicted gone from contenders to pretenders.
                    Lucky the Storm didn't have their most dangerous attacking weapon on the field, or they would have put another 20 points on them.
                    You'll hear the cries of the players Souffs had out - but an overweight fullback, a half that runs around un one leg, and a lightweight lock forward would have done nothing to stem the stem the Storm tide.

Comment

Do the commentators always talk about our injuries too?

I don’t listen to them cause I’m always at the game.

Comment

That was simply beautiful to see those show ponies get exposed like that lol@Souffs!

Comment

Originally posted by player 1 View Post
                          Yep. And just like that, their season is over and out. The curse of the 50
                          What? U not gonna start a thread this yr claiming this is a ridiculous BS stat or something along those lines haha. U were wrong last yr...let's hope this curse stands this yr
                          Who said 13 was an unlucky number? 13th Premiership in yr 13 on our 100th anniversary of our 1913 premiership.

Comment

Originally posted by Thirteen View Post
                            Do the commentators always talk about our injuries too?

I don’t listen to them cause I’m always at the game.
                            No. No they don’t.

Comment

The good news is souffs are goneski, the bad news is so is this league....so boring, so predictable...so farged..blow outs every week.

yeah thanks for nothing V-man
                              Who said 13 was an unlucky number? 13th Premiership in yr 13 on our 100th anniversary of our 1913 premiership.

Comment

Working...
                              X