Rads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rads

What a player he is and what a difference he makes to our team. Gee he is impressive!

Great defence, plays a bit of halfback, strong ball runner.

I reckon if he plays last season maybe 3 in a row could very well have happened.

We just need to get him Keary, Walker, Verrils and Teddy on the field at the same time now!

What a weapon. So important to our fold
    Red, White and Bluesters!!!

Comment

He had a great game, just a born footy player, runs hard, hits hard, has a pass, the model for a modern day lock forward.

Comment

Rads doesn't surprise me anymore...he is a freak.

Verrills for me is the one who is even better and more important than I thought. Wow he is the goods

Comment

The Rads and Geronimo combo a joy to watch.

Comment

So glad he is back in the middle for us. Verrills is batter than I remembered as well

Comment

Yes, I am so pleased that we have Rads playing with us and not against us. I was particularly impressed at the speed of the break he made late in the game before that try. He is something and only going to get better with experience and maturity.
              MRR or Rabid

Some people believe supporting the Roosters
              is a matter of life and death, I am very disappointed
              with that attitude. I can assure you it is
              much, much more important than that.

(1981 Bill Shankly quote variation)

Comment

Yeah yeah I agree with everything here but one thing many haven’t noticed is what a tough bugger he is. Every time you see a player get an ACL you see them in a lot of pain and 99% of the time being carried out.

Victa gets an ACL last year and then grimaces in some pain on the ground, but then walks himself out chatting away with Travis. Later in the sheds his standing packing his gear and then knocks his head on an overhead locker and he breaks out in laughter...Tough bugger, a high level of pain tolerance or just a bloody masochist?

Comment

Originally posted by ROC181 View Post
                  Yeah yeah I agree with everything here but one thing many haven’t noticed is what a tough bugger he is. Every time you see a player get an ACL you see them in a lot of pain and 99% of the time being carried out.

Victa gets an ACL last year and then grimaces in some pain on the ground, but then walks himself out chatting away with Travis. Later in the sheds his standing packing his gear and then knocks his head on an overhead locker and he breaks out in laughter...Tough bugger, a high level of pain tolerance or just a bloody masochist?
                  apart from the tragedy of the night that was the thing that stuck with me, that and the concern he showed when verrills went down

Comment

I've said it before "My FAVOURITE player" !!!! Worth a Million but plays for 350k!! A true Rooster

Comment

looks the goods, doesn't he and has more chance to shine with keary out

Comment

Verrills and Rads laid the platform for our attack maginifecently.
                        Noticeably Verills is not running much so he is easy on the knee obviously. Has to make it through the season etc.
                        Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe

Comment

Originally posted by The Brain View Post
                          Verrills and Rads laid the platform for our attack maginifecently.
                          Noticeably Verills is not running much so he is easy on the knee obviously. Has to make it through the season etc.
                          Marschke has been good. Dependable in defence and not frightened to take the ball up...He will get better but what we need now is a game changer and that's when TJ will step in and not only give sharp passes from dummy half, but also kicking and helping the fairly inexperience spine (Except Tedesco) to provide more scoring chances. TJ to Rads to Jared and Walker = points points points!

Oh yeah I'm not forgetting Sam V...He will share the dummy half duties with TJ while Sam V strengths his knee because it will be a while till we see him in full flight.

Comment

Verrils was great last night considering first game of big minutes since ACL. Will only get better

Comment

Working...
                            X