Goal Kicker

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Goal Kicker

Now that we actually have options for a goal kicker who does everyone think is first choice from SST or Walker?

walker...

Comment

Shared I suggest - SST when he's on and then Walker when SST is off

Comment

SST when he is on. Let baby Goat focus on other things.

Comment

Walker. Give him experience. Next year if not this he will be an 85%+ kicker
          Red, White and Bluesters!!!

Comment

Sam Walker, he's up for it I believe.
            Sams actually still spinning me out, he's gone pretty good for someone throne in the deep end at 18 at a Super club like the Roosters. From the Roosters getting him & all the media hype I knew he must be alright but I had reservations about his age & size but so far he has been solid. I still dont believe a team can win the comp with an 18 rookie playing in the most key position but I do believe if all the other key players stay fit (eg JWH, SST Verrills, Crighton Sitilli Radley Tedeco, Tupou, Manu Liu Collins Corder Butcher & both Morris boys) the Roosters can finish 4th. Melbourne Penrith & Souths have so much more experience in the halves than the Chooks this year which will come out in semi final & Grand Final football.

Comment

Originally posted by Mickie Lane View Post
              Sams actually still spinning me out, he's gone pretty good for someone throne in the deep end at 18 at a Super club like the Roosters. From the Roosters getting him & all the media hype I knew he must be alright but I had reservations about his age & size but so far he has been solid. I still dont believe a team can win the comp with an 18 rookie playing in the most key position but I do believe if all the other key players stay fit (eg JWH, SST Verrills, Crighton Sitilli Radley Tedeco, Tupou, Manu Liu Collins Corder Butcher & both Morris boys) the Roosters can finish 4th. Melbourne Penrith & Souths have so much more experience in the halves than the Chooks this year which will come out in semi final & Grand Final football.
              Agree with all this, and it makes perfect sense. But it’s a funny old season the NRL. And if there is any club who can win a comp with an 18 year old half. It’s us with this lad!! Easts to win
              Red, White and Bluesters!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Serenader View Post

Agree with all this, and it makes perfect sense. But it’s a funny old season the NRL. And if there is any club who can win a comp with an 18 year old half. It’s us with this lad!! Easts to win
                It would be the greatest thing if it happened especially if it was against Souths.
                Go the Chooks.

Comment

Walker... Keary should learn too.

I never quite get why tiny dudes who are on the field purely for their tech skills can't kick properly.

Comment

I agree that it should be Walker. He is on the field for 80 minutes, and that continuity and building of experience can only be a good thing in the long run. SST to be reserved for backup purposes only. Watching him take kicks, I reckon SST would be happy and content with that.
                    MRR or Rabid

Some people believe supporting the Roosters
                    is a matter of life and death, I am very disappointed
                    with that attitude. I can assure you it is
                    much, much more important than that.

(1981 Bill Shankly quote variation)

Comment

Walkers on Walkers on

Comment

Originally posted by Mickie Lane View Post
                        yep, he's played 4 games, won one motm and could easily have won another couple. freaky start.
                        finishing 4th seems more realistic than it did a month ago

Comment

Goal Kicking order:
                          Walker 1st choice
                          SST 2nd choice
                          Teddy doesn't need the responsibility

Comment

Robbo told us that SST is a good kicker so he’d look a goose if he changed kickers. Anyway I hope he does look a goose.

Comment

Originally posted by ism22 View Post
                              Walker... Keary should learn too.

I never quite get why tiny dudes who are on the field purely for their tech skills can't kick properly.
                              Why doesn’t everyone learn. Try scorer kicks.

Comment

Working...
                              X