Ashley Klein needs to be fired

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ashley Klein needs to be fired

Sorry for extra thread on this - this cheat shits me to tears at the best of times. The non send off of the piece of shit who took Teddy out of the game was unforgivable - they can fire the bunker too for not insisting he send him off.

Marshke - "deliberate and cynical". 10 mins in bin. It defies belief how much he hates us and to think the NRL can't see it - I don't buy it.

Does this turd pay the NRL to let him ref most of our games? I seriously would like 10 mins with this coward. Totally sick of the sight of him.

What about the penalty he gave the Dragons when McGuire fell to the ground and Benny brushed his hair ffs.

Has he got a cousin we can sign up for the rest of the year?

Comment

If I could change my name to AshleyKleinisaCheat I would. That's how bad he's been to us in the past few years.
      All the calls that went our way today came from the bunker - shoulder charge on Josh Morris, high shot on Tedesco, Walker try. That Klown gave us nothing

At the end of the day I think he's just insecure he has a woman's name

Comment

Originally posted by BenCumminsIsACheat View Post
        If I could change my name to AshleyKleinisaCheat I would. That's how bad he's been to us in the past few years.
        All the calls that went our way today came from the bunker - shoulder charge on Josh Morris, high shot on Tedesco, Walker try. That Klown gave us nothing

lol thanks for the laugh
        EASTS TO WIN!

Comment

Originally posted by BenCumminsIsACheat View Post

Oí!!! Easy there! He has a non gender malarkey name!

Comment

That shot on Teddy was a send off every day of the week. A no name winger takes out the worlds best player with a deliberate head shot and gets to come back on after 10 minutes, absolutely ridiculous decision.

Comment

Originally posted by BUDDY View Post
              What about the penalty he gave the Dragons when McGuire fell to the ground and Benny brushed his hair ffs.

That was the worse head high penalty I have ever seen.

Comment

I don’t think Klein is a cheat. I think he’s just dumb.

Comment

I believe that McGuire is blind on one eye and I think he was in disbelief on the other eye that he got such a soft penalty, plus it wasn’t good to his ego of being a tough bastard!

Comment

Teddy copped it twice he does every week
                    Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe

Comment

He must have felt guilty about it. He pushed a team mate out of tackle which allowed Manu to escape and score.

Comment

there were some dubious decisions but the sin binning of benny wasn't one of them. maybe it's a dumb rule and maybe the saints bloke milked it but players can't interfere like that. others have been sin binned for the same thing in the past

Comment

Originally posted by ROC181 View Post

I believe that McGuire is blind on one eye and I think he was in disbelief on the other eye that he got such a soft penalty, plus it wasn’t good to his ego of being a tough bastard!
                          Klein is the blind one.
                          Sickie Lame .... King of Bestiality

Comment

Originally posted by NorfolkStreetKid View Post
                            That shot on Teddy was a send off every day of the week. A no name winger takes out the worlds best player with a deliberate head shot and gets to come back on after 10 minutes, absolutely ridiculous decision.
                            You are not wrong. It was an absolute disgrace. Unlike the Rabble supporters in relation to Latrell, though, we will not go into meltdown over it. We have too much composure and class for that.
                            MRR or Rabid

Some people believe supporting the Roosters
                            is a matter of life and death, I am very disappointed
                            with that attitude. I can assure you it is
                            much, much more important than that.

(1981 Bill Shankly quote variation)

Comment

was it a send off? i'm not sure. teddy slipping didn't help. maybe give him 10 then, when teddy failed his hia with an independent dr, give him another 10 mins

Comment

Working...
                              X