More Latrell B.S.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• More Latrell B.S.

In writing up his dog act, the NRL website 'excuses' Latrell's thumping of David Nofoaluma with the opening paragraph explaining his father was taken to hospital with a bewildered fart.

https://www.nrl.com/news/2021/04/18/...hree-week-ban/

What is a joke is fining someone a couple of grand for appalling acts like his kick lash out at Garner which could have taken his eye out. So much more so given what he gets paid per week.

Comment

fark latrell, the ex player id want back is rts ...classy on and off field.

Comment

Originally posted by mattyh View Post
        fark latrell, the ex player id want back is rts ...classy on and off field.
        I said before I don't lose sleep over player's who have left. I may have had a restless night or two about him. But he was Chookteased by the money on offer.

Comment

Hopefully the Match Review Mob look at both of Mitchell's dog acts and has him out for 4 weeks. The blokes got form and that's gotta count otherwise WTF is the point.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny73 View Post
            In writing up his dog act, the NRL website 'excuses' Latrell's thumping of David Nofoaluma with the opening paragraph explaining his father was taken to hospital with a bewildered fart.

https://www.nrl.com/news/2021/04/18/...hree-week-ban/
            Thank god he got that bewildered fart out, they are dangerous if kept in

Comment

It is a shame to see the sort of player he is turning into since crossing over to the wrong side of the tracks. He fits into their culture now. I hope the NRL takes a hard line, but I suspect they won't.
              MRR or Rabid

Some people believe supporting the Roosters
              is a matter of life and death, I am very disappointed
              with that attitude. I can assure you it is
              much, much more important than that.

(1981 Bill Shankly quote variation)

Comment

He’s due for his mid-season fishing holiday. He heard the mulloway were running and Wayne wouldn’t give him time off
                ..it’ll be interesting to see

Comment

I guarantee he will get his charge downgraded tonight and will only miss the 1 week just so he doesn't lose his chance to win the Dally M.

Comment

BREAKING: Latrell Mitchell fails in his bid to have grade-two charge downgraded. Four-game ban

Comment

I heard the Manning is noice this time of year.
                      ..it’ll be interesting to see

Comment

Menulog is gonna cop a beating from fatrell next 4 weeks
                        Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe

Comment

My sorrow in Latrell leaving is fading fast as he becomes the biggest ego in the game

Comment

So sweet to see this clown cop 4 WEEKS. He throws dirt into every tackle he is in. Has no self discipline. Always 3rd man into any fracas, pushing and pulling guys. Obviously a huge talent, but it's all natural not from hard work. Thinks he is above the game. Maybe this will bring him down to earth.but wait and see him play the race card.

Comment

The best part is he loses 12 dally m points along with his 4 weeks.

Comment

Working...
                              X