Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why wasn't Latrell sin binned like Radley was?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why wasn't Latrell sin binned like Radley was?

Because Nofaluma didn't stay down like Munster did?

Probably, but looks like he will miss 3-4 weeks now.

Comment

He’s a protected species, plain and simple.

Comment

Originally posted by milanja View Post
        Probably, but looks like he will miss 3-4 weeks now.
        he will get off

Comment

Originally posted by Rooster1908 View Post

he will get off
          how do you figure? He was charged and an early guilty plea gets him 3 weeks.

Comment

The biggest problem with the NRL's responses to all these incidents is failing to distinguish between deliberate dirty acts and accidents.
            I fail to see how continued cheap shots, whether that be late tackles, use of forearms, kicking, slamming heads, etc. should be treated equally as an accidental high tackle that happens with so many moving parts.

The NRL needs to send a message to the Kaufusi's, Cody Walker's and Latrell's with 6+ week bans for dog acts.

Comment

he will get off
              I dont think so.

Comment

how do you figure? He was charged and an early guilty plea gets him 3 weeks.
                They will fight it and the Vermin and latrine are a protected species ,.He should be suspended don't get me wrong but time and again the filth are given a hand up

Comment

Why was it not a sin bin??? Simples! He plays for Souffs! A mate who's a Souffs fan posted something on facebook about it feeling like 2014 all over again. I assume he means the constant leg ups from the refs

Comment

They will fight it and the Vermin and latrine are a protected species ,.He should be suspended don't get me wrong but time and again the filth are given a hand up
                    Is he? Has been charged twice before and both times suspended.

Comment

Is he? Has been charged twice before and both times suspended.
                      now saying family issues are behind it . lol

Comment

now saying family issues are behind it . lol
                        Oh I missed that, what did he say?

Comment

I wouldn't be surprised if they win the whole thing again like I predicted in 2014. 1908, you are my witness to this prediction. I was right for 12 years in a row until I got sick in 2017 when I had stopped posting on here. I predicted the winner of the Sydney Cup yesterday back in January. Let's see what happens for the remainder of the season.
                          "It's these little things, they can pull you under
                          Live your life filled with joy and wonder"

Comment

Oh I missed that, what did he say?
                            His father was taken to hospital. I don't wish that on anyone;

https://www.nrl.com/news/2021/04/18/...hree-week-ban/
                            Last edited by redwhiteblue; 04-18-2021, 07:51 PM. Reason: Spelling
                            "It's these little things, they can pull you under
                            Live your life filled with joy and wonder"

Comment

But what is the rule? I think if Nofaluma had stayed down and appeared concussed like Munster pretended to be, Latrell would have gone to the bin. Surely the rule can't be based on the reaction of the guy who gets hit. Or is it? Latrell's even deemed worse by the committee so a 3 week ban compared to Radley's 2, but that's sort of irrelevant. Watched the Tigers press conference and Maguire is right to say these things inc the Latrell low act kick should be dealt with out there. No advantage to his team that Latrell misses 3 weeks or gets fined a couple of grand.
                              Last edited by Batemans Bay Rooster; 04-18-2021, 07:17 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X