Rads Suspended

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rads Suspended

To state the obvious. 2 weeks or 3 if he fights and loses.

And smith was it, on Teddy? Same tackle.

Comment

They should fight to get it downgraded to a grade one. Then he might not miss a game. But if he has to it might only be one not two.

Comment

Gee this ruling is ridiculous
        ​​​​​​- Penalty
        - 10 minutes sin bin
        - 2 weeks suspension
        Talk about overkill

Comment

but the good news is that Cameron recovered so quickly afterwards !

Comment

I’m not usually one to look at it with roosters glasses on, but i didn’t think that was more than a reaction and didn’t hit him too hard at all, maybe I haven’t seen a good angle of it.

Comment

Originally posted by Hawkeye View Post
              but the good news is that Cameron recovered so quickly afterwards !
              It took the Storm one game to work out how to exploit the " crackdown" on injured players from foul play with the instigator being sin binned or sent off. Munster went down like smoking Joe Frazier had hit him with a left hook yet as soon as Radley was binned. A quick balance on one leg test by the trainer on the sidelines and he was straight back on.
              Bellamy is too clever for the refs and admin he knows how to manipulate the rules as soon as they are introduced.

Comment

Without Radley we are no chance next week. He squares up our attack otherwise we go to lateral. He gives the half’s an extra few seconds when he bites into the line

Comment

I thought it maybe a grade 1 careless or dangerous contact head or neck which are either a fine or 100 points - all they can do is plead guilty and challenge the grading - players who plead guilty and challenge the grading can still receive the discount offered for early pleads either way but i assume he will still miss a game at least even if downgraded with priors and carryovers.

Storm players didn't react - if that was against Penrith would have been Riff players running in from everywhere and a ensuring melee or worse.

The article mentions he has carryover points from earlier in the season and that its 2 to 3 weeks depending if he pleads guilty or not guilty and challenges it and is found guilty.

Have to see the actual NRL judicary charge sheet as it contains the charge / priors and carryover points- The grade 2 Careless high tackle is 200 base points

https://www.sportingnews.com/au/leag...t1655xbler1qmp
                  Last edited by King Salvo; 04-17-2021, 01:15 PM.

Comment

the ref said he was sin binned cos he jumped off the ground but at the time of initial contact he was on the ground. don't know if that's significant.

but yeah, you figure he wouldn't have been sinbinned if munster hadn't made a meal of it. and also yeah, the one on teddy was exactly the same level of force applied to the head

Comment

Originally posted by King Salvo View Post
                      I thought it maybe a grade 1 careless or dangerous contact head or neck which are either a fine or 100 points - all they can do is plead guilty and challenge the grading - players who plead guilty and challenge the grading can still receive the discount offered for early pleads either way but i assume he will still miss a game at least even if downgraded with priors and carryovers.

Storm players didn't react - if that was against Penrith would have been Riff players running in from everywhere and a ensuring melee or worse.

The article mentions he has carryover points from earlier in the season and that its 2 to 3 weeks depending if he pleads guilty or not guilty and challenges it and is found guilty.

Have to see the actual NRL judicary charge sheet as it contains the charge / priors and carryover points- The grade 2 Careless high tackle is 200 base points

https://www.sportingnews.com/au/leag...t1655xbler1qmp
                      Storm players didn't react because they knew munster was milking it. Storm in a teacup.

Comment

Originally posted by Lydon View Post
                        ​​​​​​- Penalty
                        - 10 minutes sin bin
                        - 2 weeks suspension
                        Talk about overkill
                        Yep. Totally disproportionate. Munster should have been binned for diving.

Comment

Rads is going to become like JWH. If he farts it will come under scrutiny. But keep up the great work Rads. It’s great having players of the opposition fears.

Comment

I thought at the time Radley got sent to the sin bin that it set a precedent. Then in the second half Brandon Smith hits Tedesco on the side of the jaw and its only a penalty.The precedent didn't last long. Seems like you got rewarded if you stay down

I got a $50 bet with a workmate Parra supporter that at some point tonight a Parra player will stay down holding the back of his head.I'll even predict the player-Sivo!

Comment

Originally posted by Lydon View Post
                              ​​​​​​- Penalty
                              - 10 minutes sin bin
                              - 2 weeks suspension
                              Talk about overkill
                              This is an NRL reaction to a reaction to a reaction. 18th man rule a reaction to Sharks and Raiders games -> Need to send Radley to sinbin so Storm can invoke 18th man -> Need to save face after being made to look stupid by Munster.

Comment

Working...
                              X