Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jahrome Hughes

This priik seems to love playing us.

His try last night - that looked identical to the one he scored against us last year not just in looks, but in the timing and context of the match. When it's on the line.

Paps, Grant and the Manu-head kicker get all the accolades, but this bloke is right up there as well imo.

Hate him.

He's an excellent player.

Who needs Cronk, Smith, Slater when you have Hughes, Papa, Munster and Grant.

Comment

I normally don’t think of wishing we had other players from elsewhere but if I had one choice it would be Christian Welch.
      The majority of Melb players are a reflection of Bellamy with the exception of their ex player Cronk.

Comment

Originally posted by bondi paul View Post
        I normally don’t think of wishing we had other players from elsewhere but if I had one choice it would be Christian Welch.
        The majority of Melb players are a reflection of Bellamy with the exception of their ex player Cronk.
        He offloaded last night just like I do against my three sons who are all under 10.

Comment

I wouldn't have him in my golf ambrose team.
          You'd be hoping he knows how to putt.

Comment

That was all Harry Grant with a bit of help from Hutchison panicking.

Comment

Hughes played for our SG Ball side back in 2012 ( I think ) so maybe he gives that little extra effort against us!

Comment

Originally posted by Thirteen View Post

He offloaded last night just like I do against my three sons who are all under 10.
                It’s not just the offloads but his tenacity, mobility and mongrel everything that Butcher doesn’t have.

Comment

It’s not just the offloads but his tenacity, mobility and mongrel everything that Butcher doesn’t have.
                  My boys Under 11s Bondi United side is looking for a trainer to work game days. Butcher would be perfect.

Yes Welch is a very very solid player.

Comment

It pains me to think how long we are going to have to watch Butcher in our colours. He would have zero impact in reserve grade

Comment

Hughes is a very underrated half , he has a very good running game, his kicks generally hit the mark and he's a very good defender.
                      I don't like Bellamy because of all the dirty aspects of the game that he has introduced but I have huge respect for his coaching ability. He has changed two fullbacks in Munster and Hughes into two excellent running halves.
                      I thought they would struggle losing their big three and now they have Paps, Munster, Hughes and Grant/Smith as their spine and the purple army marches on.

Comment

Originally posted by Thirteen View Post
                        He's an excellent player.

Who needs Cronk, Smith, Slater when you have Hughes, Papa, Munster and Grant.
                        Melbourne clearly they're 4-2 the same as us. They should've put a lot more on us last night than they did.

Comment

Can’t stand about half of the drizzle players, including their headgear wearer, but should have backed my gut feeling on him crossing the stripe with a small wager.
                          "The price of freedom is eternal vigilance."

Thomas Jefferson

Comment

Working...
                          X