Walker and Hutch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Walker and Hutch

I like what I'm seeing, the prodigy and the second-stringer. Even Hutcho's chunkiness complements Walker's anoxeria. An unlikely duo but it's working.

They're taking their opportunity and running with it.

Can's see Lam getting a crack at this rate. Ironically the exact opposite of what happened with his dad who usurped John Simons.

Hutch complements Walker both temperament and physically. He's a big body who will help when Asofa Solomona and Kikau run at Walker all night.

Comment

Originally posted by Bansai Pipeline View Post
      I like what I'm seeing, the prodigy and the second-stringer. Even Hutcho's chunkiness complements Walker's anoxeria. An unlikely duo but it's working.

They're taking their opportunity and running with it.

Can's see Lam getting a crack at this rate. Ironically the exact opposite of what happened with his dad who usurped John Simons.
      Lam will be the perfect interchange player when fit.

Comment

I think Hutch is going well but I think he will at best end up on the bench when Keighran and Lam are fit. IMO he isn't creative enough playing at 5/8.

Comment

I still think Kiehran at 5/8. Left footer, good side step and pace and can kick goals. I would have hutcho at 14. I think Lam will have to wait for an injury.

Comment

Originally posted by Davo View Post
            I still think Kiehran at 5/8. Left footer, good side step and pace and can kick goals. I would have hutcho at 14. I think Lam will have to wait for an injury.
            Well that shouldn't be a long wait. Hooker anyone?

Comment

I too like Keighran at six and possibly Hutch at nine, but realistically the bench is the most likely spot. It has been refreshing to see his stronger performances in recent weeks, though. The competition for Lam can only be a good thing.
              MRR or Rabid

Some people believe supporting the Roosters
              is a matter of life and death, I am very disappointed
              with that attitude. I can assure you it is
              much, much more important than that.

(1981 Bill Shankly quote variation)

Comment

Originally posted by Bruce Pickett View Post
                Hutch complements Walker both temperament and physically. He's a big body who will help when Asofa Solomona and Kikau run at Walker all night.
                How? They defend on different sides of the ruck?
                Exonerate the West Memphis Three - www.wm3.org

Comment

Walker and Hutch sounds like a name for TV Police Show.

See how it goes this week - Chooks need to stay in the game for the whole 80 - Defence will need to be better than previous games as well as set yardage - good kicking game required with plenty of chasers.

I would say they will be kicking to Jennings wing or high kicks to either Addo-Carr and Paps in general play and give them no room to move- limit set restarts and penalties. Also use the attacking kick for Toops/Manu/B Morris.

Last edited by King Salvo; 04-14-2021, 11:53 PM.

Comment

Ha - David Soul and ......nobody remembers or ever even knew the other guys name!

Comment

Originally posted by The Lip View Post
                      Ha - David Soul and ......nobody remembers or ever even knew the other guys name!
                      Paul Michael Glaser, who had a pretty bloody time of it personally.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny73 View Post

Paul Michael Glaser, who had a pretty bloody time of it personally.
                        Not buying it Johnny - you googled that name - what are you trying to say with “who had a pretty bloody time of it personally”???

Comment

I didn't think I'd ever hear of an Easts halves pairing described as 'Chunkiness complimenting anorexia'

Such is season 2021

Comment

Originally posted by milanja View Post

Lam will be the perfect interchange player when fit.
                            Probably not ahead of Adam K who is more versatile. It’s back to Norths for Lam.

Comment

Like i said hutcho is our Aubo. Plays halves to lock to wing if needed.
                              one thing i like about hutchos game is his bombs. He needs a little bit of time to set up for the kick but when he gets the time they are towers
                              1911 1912 1913 1923 1935 1936 1937 1940 1945 1974 1975 2002 2013 2018 2019 2020

Comment

Working...
                              X