Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Should we play Gus on the RHS

And let him protect the youngling?

He’ll be fine he has Manu to assist him.

Comment

we definitely need a plan to protect walker who isn't going to put on 10 kilos in a month. gus is playing well on the left so don't know about that but we need to fine tune things a bit

Comment

Walker will have a target on his head next week...I’m sure Robbo will have his own plan

Comment

Originally posted by Bigrooster View Post
          Walker will have a target on his head next week...I’m sure Robbo will have his own plan
          oh you can see the Storm chicken winging him, crushing him, sending big Nelson in to squash him ...... will be his biggest first grade test to date !

Comment

Originally posted by Hawkeye View Post

oh you can see the Storm chicken winging him, crushing him, sending big Nelson in to squash him ...... will be his biggest first grade test to date !
            If the Roosters can protect a halfback with a broken scapula in a Grand Final, they can protect Sam.

Comment

Originally posted by Thirteen View Post
              He’ll be fine he has Manu to assist him.
              Defensive coaching staff really need to fire a rocket up Manu. His defence over the last year has been atrocious.

While I’m at it - please keep Manu away from the halves. All he does is crab across field. I’m sure the experts will correct me here but I don’t recall him putting anyone in a hole.
              Exonerate the West Memphis Three - www.wm3.org

Comment

Liu to start on the right edge, butcher and sitili on the bench???

Purely to help Walker in the opening 20mins wether the storm.

Comment

Gus's best work has been in the middle running inside both left and right edges...he is filling in the Cordner void and some . with these rules you need to p-lay both side of the field ..soon you will start seeing centers linking up like manu has a few times.
                  Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe

Comment

Originally posted by Spirit of 66 View Post

If the Roosters can protect a halfback with a broken scapula in a Grand Final, they can protect Sam.
                    Cordner was intentionally concussed twice last year by the Storm.

Comment

Very good point Spirit, and Ikin said the same thing tonight on NRL 360. I bloody well hope it works out okay. If anyone will target Walker in this competition, it will be Bellamy's lot.
                      MRR or Rabid

Some people believe supporting the Roosters
                      is a matter of life and death, I am very disappointed
                      with that attitude. I can assure you it is
                      much, much more important than that.

(1981 Bill Shankly quote variation)

Comment

Where’s Aubo when you need him? Glaring weakness on that side with Sitili, Walker and Manu, Melbourne will go there all night Marshke is going to have a torrid time in the middle also hopefully the young man holds his own.

Comment

it will help if we keep our error count down. one of the reasons we could protect cronk in the 18 gf is cos our completions were much better than theirs in the first half

Comment

Working...
                          X