Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Butcher, a Baker, and Isaac

Butcher
    Good enough to be in the 17 if not start every week. I'd be shattered if we ever lose him. If I was any other club he'd be top of my buy list and at a bargain price. Very underrated. Great all round game. Vastly superior to Tupouniua imo. If he gets more minutes could become a star.

Baker
    I like the look of him big time. Makes that extra yard or 2 every run. Could also become a star.

Isaac
    If he played for any of the lesser teams, he'd be their best forward. Looked even better at prop on Sunday. Never pushed back once off any kickoff return, dangerous with step running at the line, and a brilliant defender who never misses anyone. Close to becoming an all time Roosters great.

Last edited by Batemans Bay Rooster; 04-05-2021, 07:53 PM.

Originally posted by Batemans Bay Rooster View Post
    Butcher
    Good enough to be in the 17 if not start every week. I'd be shattered if we ever lose him. If I was any other club he'd be top of my buy list and at a bargain price. Very underrated. Great all round game. Vastly superior to Tupouniua imo. If he gets more minutes could become a star.

Baker
    I like the look of him big time. Makes that extra yard or 2 every run. Could also become a star.

Isaac
    If he played for any of the lesser teams, he'd be their best forward. Looked even better at prop. Never pushed back once off any kickoff return and a brilliant defender who never misses anyone

Liu made some great tackles on our line last night

Comment

I'm glad the op posted this, limited time for baker but I thought Isaac and butcher had good games.

Comment

Really looking forward to Baker's development. He is a big unit and his running style reminds me of Bradley Clyde.

Comment

Liking the look of Fletcher Baker, seems we found another good one..

Comment

Very undervalued member of the team Liu, really miss him when he isn’t playing.

Comment

Sometimes Isaac takes it up a notch and thought he did that again yesterday. He's always pretty good but was close to our best last night.

Comment

i love ice. don't worry fellow chookpenners, doesnt mean im smoking metho, but i've been reasonably vocal of my love for isaac and thought yesterday he was great, butch was good to.no comment yet on baker, barely noticed him to be honest.

Comment

I think you all have some idea as to my view on Isaac.
                  Butcher played well and Baker surprised me a little.
                  "The price of freedom is eternal vigilance."

Thomas Jefferson

Comment

Liu is one of the most underrated players in the game, which I’m glad for if he got the recognition he deserves one of the lesser clubs would throw big dollars at him. His footwork at the line is incredible, and he often stands up when down on troops.

Although I’d say that’s probably because he gets more minutes, it’s kind of unfair to him lol. I guess with 2 (maybe 3 I don’t think he was in the 2013 gf side) premierships he’s happy as a bit player rather than being a bigger part of a smaller club.

Comment

Has Liu ever played a bad game? I cannot remember one.

Comment

Issac Liu is the sort of player that a team is built around. Not flashy and rarely in the paper outside of team lists but bleeds for the club. He’s worth every cent he’s paid and likely more besides.

Comment

I would prefer Butcher starting rather than Tupouniua, Tupouniua more of an impact player ATM, I just think Butchers Defence is more solid. We have enough attacking flair across the park.

Comment

with collins and suluka fifita available for selection this week, who would be the best options on the bench?

Comment

Originally posted by RoosterFanNZ View Post
                              with collins and suluka fifita available for selection this week, who would be the best options on the bench?
                              fletch has stated Collins may not be back this week so the decision could be made for coach. I hope DSF has learned his lesson and gets the opportunity to legally fold the scumbag arrow in half the next time the Roosters play the vermin.
                              "The price of freedom is eternal vigilance."

Thomas Jefferson

Comment

Working...
                              X