Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ryan Hall

congrats to the big lad

Back in super league and scored a hat trick on debut for hull kr playing outside club captain Shaun Kenny Dowall

they still lost 29-28 against Catalans however with Maloney kicking the winning field goal in extra time

If I was Robbo I’d be straight on the phone to his former club cashing in every favour to get Maloney back on a 1yr loan deal

Rooster08 just dropped his morning coffee when he seen this thread title.

Comment

Originally posted by Rooster90 View Post
      congrats to the big lad

Back in super league and scored a hat trick on debut for hull kr playing outside club captain Shaun Kenny Dowall

they still lost 29-28 against Catalans however with Maloney kicking the winning field goal in extra time

If I was Robbo I’d be straight on the phone to his former club cashing in every favour to get Maloney back on a 1yr loan deal
      We need both now!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Rooster90 View Post
        congrats to the big lad

good to hear. things didn't break for him out here and i hope him and skd finish their careers off winning comps over there

Comment

Fark its a low comp over there. The gap hasn't been closed at all

Comment

Originally posted by Jacks Fur Coat View Post
            Rooster08 just dropped his morning coffee when he seen this thread title.
            He did

Comment

Good news!
              EASTS TO WIN!

Comment

The great man is still my avatar.

Good luck to him.

I just wish he'd manage to score at least one try in the RWB.

Ftr, in his prime he was an absolute beast. The second best winger of the decade behind Bmoz. It's just a shame he was old and on the end of two serious knee injuries during his time here.

Comment

Seriously who cares.

Comment

Originally posted by Tommy Smith View Post
                    The great man is still my avatar.

Good luck to him.

I just wish he'd manage to score at least one try in the RWB.

Ftr, in his prime he was an absolute beast. The second best winger of the decade behind Bmoz. It's just a shame he was old and on the end of two serious knee injuries during his time here.
                    True. The Dawg was a powerhouse before those knee injuries.

Comment

Originally posted by Jacks Fur Coat View Post

True. The Dawg was a powerhouse before those knee injuries.
                      \

Fark its a low comp over there. The gap hasn't been closed at all

This

Comment

That's great news hes In England

Comment

Good luck to him, seems that is the right standard of competition for him and many other sub par NRL players.

Comment

I saw the tries. Defence non existent, Hall’s skill level to score - nil. Maloney possibly the only player who would make first grade in NRL.

Comment

Now I’m a Leeds Rhino fan ,BUT, how good was it to see Rye crossing that try line again ....OUTSTANDING

Comment

Working...
                              X