Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lam Junior

Didn't realize how slow he is.
    Besides that, I fail to see what he brings to this team. I'll be very interested to see how Walker goes for the bears this arvo.

In Robbo we trust.

Comment

Give him time, we gave Flano a whole season

Comment

Oh my another 5th Columnist- They are a persistent bunch I must say - This week Lam with a few mentions for Friend/JWH getting punted to reggies - next week i wonder who ?- the only slowness is between their ears
        Last edited by King Salvo; 03-14-2021, 12:30 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by eddie View Post
          Didn't realize how slow he is.
          Besides that, I fail to see what he brings to this team. I'll be very interested to see how Walker goes for the bears this arvo.
          welcome back Eddie

Comment

Originally posted by King Salvo View Post
            Oh my another 5th Columnist- They are a persistent bunch I must say - This week Lam with a few mentions for Friend/JWH getting punted to reggies - next week i wonder who ?- the only slowness is between their ears
            Friend is done. Not on form but health and well-being. I suspect it’s been said/agreed that the next concussion would see him transfer to football retirement after a hugely successful and honoured career. No slight on his form or ability, he has nothing left to prove.
            ..it’ll be interesting to see

Comment

I think Lachlan Lam played well.
              Tackled well and often, threw good passes out to the backs, supported Keary.
              Played dummy half a lot.
              Would not be out of place as a hooker.
              Trent will sort it all out.

I think we're still a big, tough guy prop short.

Comment

5th columnist???

Comment

Originally posted by milanja View Post

welcome back Eddie
                  thankyou

Comment

Originally posted by bondi.boy View Post
                    I think Lachlan Lam played well.
                    Tackled well and often, threw good passes out to the backs, supported Keary.
                    Played dummy half a lot.
                    Would not be out of place as a hooker.
                    Well he's not a first grade standard half. He seemed to stifle the attack while at 5/8.
                    Dummy half for the bears appears the go.

Comment

Once the club thinks Walker is physically ready for NRL, he will be wearing the 6 jumper. Not a knock on Lam but he isn’t in the same class. There is a good reason the club is lining up a long term deal for Walker and it isn’t to play for the Bears.

Comment

got a kick of the start but slow as buggery over 20m ..Walker aint ready ..his brain is but not his experience they will run at him and run over him.
                        Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe

Comment

Well he's not a first grade standard half. He seemed to stifle the attack while at 5/8.
                          Dummy half for the bears appears the go.
                          5th Columnist alert

Comment

5th Columnist alert
                            This is beneath you King.
                            Being critical of a certain player in the team is hardly akin to undermining our season.
                            Aren't fans allowed to have an opinion?
                            Are you going to insult Robbo when he eventually drops him?

Comment

This is beneath you King.
                              Being critical of a certain player in the team is hardly akin to undermining our season.
                              Aren't fans allowed to have an opinion?
                              Are you going to insult Robbo when he eventually drops him?
                              Welcome back Ed.

I can't imagine Robbo dropping Lam. Progressing well himself. Sterlo even said he was 'excellent' yesterday.

Comment

Working...
                              X