Tim Gilbert

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mightyrooster View Post

I always thought Amanda Keller was a Manly fan. I am no doubt wrong though. I've never liked TIm Gilbert.
    No she is a Chooky fan

Comment

I always thought Amanda Keller was a Manly fan. I am no doubt wrong though. I've never liked TIm Gilbert.
      Amanda used to come into my shop in her Freddy's 5,000 T-shirt so she's one of us ladies.

Yes, strange appointment for this considering there might be other more suitable candidates looking for work who would be genuine and passionate about working with the club, rather than just taking it as a paid gig. I've got the Easts DVD narrated by Tim Webster and you can hear the pride for the club in his voice.
      "It's these little things, they can pull you under
      Live your life filled with joy and wonder"

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny Tobin View Post
        Should be Jimmy Smith or Tim Webster - not that sweaty-palmed idiot.
        I vote for Costa Georgiadis - North Bondi boy , Chooks Junior and Mad Chooks fan.- maybe able to bring some fresh veggies as well

Comment

Penrith fans in particular like to have a go at Easts for having few fans, even though Roosters average crowds per season are regularly higher than Penrith. Once again, myths trump facts.

Comment

Originally posted by ccfc bondi View Post
            Penrith fans in particular like to have a go at Easts for having few fans, even though Roosters average crowds per season are regularly higher than Penrith. Once again, myths trump facts.
            Panthers commissioned my friends old man to take photos of a Roosters home game in the 90’s. They counted all the fans from the photos and added a few more and it wasn’t even remotely close to what was posted as the official crowd figure.
            ..it’ll be interesting to see

Comment

Originally posted by redwhiteblue View Post

Amanda used to come into my shop in her Freddy's 5,000 T-shirt so she's one of us ladies.

Yes, strange appointment for this considering there might be other more suitable candidates looking for work who would be genuine and passionate about working with the club, rather than just taking it as a paid gig. I've got the Easts DVD narrated by Tim Webster and you can hear the pride for the club in his voice.
              Aah you’re still with us. I need to find a hugs emoji but there’s none on the Chookpen but a smiley face will have to do. I must be confusing Amanda with another well known female celebrity who’s the Manly fan. And I really like Tim Webster even before I knew he was a Roosters man.

Comment

Aah you’re still with us. I need to find a hugs emoji but there’s none on the Chookpen but a smiley face will have to do. I must be confusing Amanda with another well known female celebrity who’s the Manly fan. And I really like Tim Webster even before I knew he was a Roosters man.
                Your thinking of Wendy Harmer perhaps as she is a Manly Fan

Comment

It's gotta be Tim Webster or Gus Worland for me.

Fk off ' Channel 9 ol boy Tim Bilbert already.

Both Tim and Gus are raging fans of the club.

Probably depends on what your going for.

Webster is a bit more high brow. Worland is a bit more everyman.

Scott Cam would have been my choice perhaps a decade ago, but he is tarnished as Gilbert as far as i'm concerned. Wanker extraordinare. Sold his soul to the Nine Entertainment juggernaut.
                  Last edited by Steakface; 03-06-2021, 01:14 AM.

Comment

Webster is too old and croaky.

I vote for Shannon The Cannon.

Comment

I’m happy that the punishing political poster Paddo Colt isn’t the announcer.

Comment

Originally posted by Steakface View Post
                        It's gotta be Tim Webster or Gus Worland for me.

Fk off ' Channel 9 ol boy Tim Bilbert already.

Both Tim and Gus are raging fans of the club.

Probably depends on what your going for.

Webster is a bit more high brow. Worland is a bit more everyman.

Scott Cam would have been my choice perhaps a decade ago, but he is tarnished as Gilbert as far as i'm concerned. Wanker extraordinare. Sold his soul to the Nine Entertainment juggernaut.
                        Costa Georgiadis

Comment

I'll do it, I love the Roosters as much as anyone.

Comment

I must be confusing Amanda with another well known female celebrity who’s the Manly fan. .
                            Wendy Harmer and Sarah O' Hare / Murdoch are long time Manly supporters.

Comment

Originally posted by King Salvo View Post

I vote for Costa Georgiadis - North Bondi boy , Chooks Junior and Mad Chooks fan.- maybe able to bring some fresh veggies as well

I vote for Costa too although i would have no problems with Gus Worland either.
                              Tim Webster is a long time Rooster fan but he deserves to be able to sit back and watch the Roosters in comfort and i agree with redwhiteblue, you can hear the passion and pride in Tim's voice when he narrates the Roosters DVD.

Comment

Originally posted by King Salvo View Post

Your thinking of Wendy Harmer perhaps as she is a Manly Fan
                                I think you’re right there Salvo.

Comment

Working...
                                X