10.SST
    11.Crighton
    12.Sitili
    13.Radley

14.Verrils
    15.Liu
    16.JWH
    17.DSF/Butcher

We all saw our starting pack get manhadled by the raiders until we saw some fresh legs swing the momentum around.. Has to be like that IMO
    Scratch Radley and Verrils from week 1 - pencil in returns for week 3 or 4

Comment

Originally posted by Jacks Fur Coat View Post

Good on you for having a crack. Watching with interest how close you go. Lussick has been a bit overlooked, was very good on the weekend.
      Hutch is cover for Keary and Ikuvalu for J Morris on match day

Comment

Originally posted by King Salvo View Post

Thanks Coach.

Comment

Originally posted by King Salvo View Post

On the moon
          Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe

Comment

Originally posted by Vasco View Post
            He definitely went backwards last year.
            the team went backwards last year. butcher isnt a stand out, but he can do a job in a team. i think he isnt the most naturally talented, or strongest or fastest , but he is a worker. robbo loves a worker.

the best way to compare , you ever worked with someone who was super smart, savvy, knew it all , could cruise get the job done . switch on switch off etc.

ever worked with a person , who werent that smart, made mistakes, but by god busted their ass, always put their hand up . was also a genuinely good person.

i know who id rather work with, i hope this makes sense. btw its number 2. easily.

Comment

Originally posted by Larry Long Balls View Post
              DSF looked menacing yesterday. He seems to be a long-term project for Robbo. We saw him a few times last year but his minutes were limited. Hopefully he comes on big time in 2021.
              With the NRL bean counters pushing harder with their touch footy agenda, I can see a flurry of the bigger forwards like DSF heading to ESL or union.

Comment

Originally posted by dice View Post

With the NRL bean counters pushing harder with their touch footy agenda, I can see a flurry of the bigger forwards like DSF heading to ESL or union.
                Wait till they bring in 4 quarter footy - 20 minute halves and 5 minute breaks between 1st and 2nd Quarters and 3rd and 4th quarters(more adds) and a 15 to 20 minute half time break - Half time entertainment at the ground and stacks of adds on FTA with a short review of the first 2 quarters by the footy panel

Comment

We need 2 PROPS on the bench, full strength we will probably start the season as teddy, toups, manu, morris morris, keary lam, jwh, friend, tko, angus, sitili and liu with lindsay, butcher, fafita and hutch on the bench.

When Rads and Verrills are back, liu goes to the bench and hutch and butcher drop out.

I don't think we can have Lindsay and fafita on the bench at the same time, so I would start Lindsay and put tko or Jwh on the bench.

Through the season Walker will hopefully come in for lam, and Suaali for one of the Mozs.

Finals line up will hopefully be teddy, suaali, morris Manu Toups, Keary, Walker, Jwh Friend, Lindsay, angus, sitili, rads.... TKO Fafita Verrills and Liu

Lot of pressure on fafita to perform, if he doesn't Liu will have to play prop, and Butcher to the bench.

Injuries, especially in the forwards are going to play a big part this year.

Comment

Originally posted by Easts75 View Post

They need to learn how to handle Papalii
                    And his accidental knee to player’s heads.

Comment

Working...
                    X