Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why was Isaac Moses with Suaalii's family?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Salvatori Grubber View Post
    redwhiteblue is a woman.
    I don't think that makes a difference to the thread starter SG (but thank you) and of course it's a sore spot when family are concerned. That should go without saying and I wouldn't be much of an auntie if I didn't speak up and say something now would I? I don't need to calm down as I am an empath so we are already calm, kind, respectful and sensitive to the needs of others, particularly when it comes to mental health issues. That makes me the person I am and what I am known for and why I have made so many friends from all walks of life from this forum - the fact that Easts binds us as fans is just pure and lovely luck.

For years on this forum we have all been subjected to really really long stories from this poster, mostly about his family and a lot of us on here have been nothing but kind, patient and supportive of his mental health battles. It's just a shame that he couldn't respond in kind to me and my family and maybe stop for a moment and think about how we are coping. It's only natural that I find this thread completely unnecessary as I am sure he would have if I had started the same about one of his children. I'll say farewell for good this time as I only came back on here last year due to lockdown boredom.

I will however bestow my own version of Life Membership to the following posters, seeing as Andy once called me the forum Matriarch. You won't be forgotten by me:

Thirteen - see you around the Heights/shops
    Hawkeye - thanks for coming and supporting my small business when I had it even if you told me you were crap at gift shopping
    Mighty Rooster - sorry I am leaving you with all these boys/men - Novice Chook will have your back I am sure as she is a smart and intelligent lady also - fellas be nice to the ladies
    Zac - keep watching our shows
    Rooster 1908 - he may have flown economy class but he sounds like a first class husband, Dad and father in law - honour to meet you sir
    Mickie - you are an amazing human and I didn't comment on your own story about meeting Jack Gibson as I it made me cry too much - do me a favour and go down to Mancini's at Belfield and have a pizza for me, you and our mothers - and not that gluten free stuff either!
    Paddo Colt - I hope your girl is doing better these days as I remembered she was unwell there for a while
    Larry - same for your Dad - keep the faith
    Miljana - thanks for all our foodie tips and chats - hope you and your lovely wife enjoy the season and that she finally gets her cap
    Fur Coat - please give my love to your Mum and I'll say it again - she's more fun than you ever were
    King Salvo - keep on punk rockin' (I'm going to watch the CBGB movie soon with Stana Katic and Taylor from the Foo Fighters playing Iggy)
    Salvo Grubber - take care of yourself as I know you said you weren't feeling so great the last time we chatted - be well and happy

Andy & Horrie Hastings - you both know where to find me

A final word to the thread starter:

Treat people the way you would like to be treated. If you would like empathy for what you went through in your past, you need to learn to give it in return - that is how the circle of life works. And so does Karma...
    Last edited by redwhiteblue; 02-28-2021, 08:25 PM. Reason: I forgot the Salvos - both King & Grubber
    "It's these little things, they can pull you under
    Live your life filled with joy and wonder"

Comment

Originally posted by redwhiteblue View Post

I don't think that makes a difference to the thread starter SG (but thank you) and of course it's a sore spot when family are concerned. That should go without saying and I wouldn't be much of an auntie if I didn't speak up and say something now would I? I don't need to calm down as I am an empath so we are already calm, kind, respectful and sensitive to the needs of others, particularly when it comes to mental health issues. That makes me the person I am and what I am known for and why I have made so many friends from all walks of life from this forum - the fact that Easts binds us as fans is just pure and lovely luck.

For years on this forum we have all been subjected to really really long stories from this poster, mostly about his family and a lot of us on here have been nothing but kind, patient and supportive of his mental health battles. It's just a shame that he couldn't respond in kind to me and my family and maybe stop for a moment and think about how we are coping. It's only natural that I find this thread completely unnecessary as I am sure he would have if I had started the same about one of his children. I'll say farewell for good this time as I only came back on here last year due to lockdown boredom.

I will however bestow my own version of Life Membership to the following posters, seeing as Andy once called me the forum Matriarch. You won't be forgotten by me:

Thirteen - see you around the Heights/shops
      Hawkeye - thanks for coming and supporting my small business when I had it even if you told me you were crap at gift shopping
      Mighty Rooster - sorry I am leaving you with all these boys/men - Novice Chook will have your back I am sure as she is a smart and intelligent lady also - fellas be nice to the ladies
      Zac - keep watching our shows
      Rooster 1908 - he may have flown economy class but he sounds like a first class husband, Dad and father in law - honour to meet you sir
      Mickie - you are an amazing human and I didn't comment on your own story about meeting Jack Gibson as I it made me cry too much - do me a favour and go down to Mancini's at Belfield and have a pizza for me, you and our mothers - and not that gluten free stuff either!
      Paddo Colt - I hope your girl is doing better these days as I remembered she was unwell there for a while
      Larry - same for your Dad - keep the faith
      Miljana - thanks for all our foodie tips and chats - hope you and your lovely wife enjoy the season and that she finally gets her cap
      Fur Coat - please give my love to your Mum and I'll say it again - she's more fun than you ever were
      King Salvo - keep on punk rockin' (I'm going to watch the CBGB movie soon with Stana Katic and Taylor from the Foo Fighters playing Iggy)
      Salvo Grubber - take care of yourself as I know you said you weren't feeling so great the last time we chatted - be well and happy

Andy & Horrie Hastings - you both know where to find me

A final word to the thread starter:

Treat people the way you would like to be treated. If you would like empathy for what you went through in your past, you need to learn to give it in return - that is how the circle of life works. And so does Karma...
      What an odd post. Isaac...

- I'm not aware of any trauma you may be experiencing as a result of being banned for misconduct. You have my best wishes in that if you are and I hope you can find a positive way forward with that.
      - Your personal attacks and attempts to thank everybody who uses this forum as if they're part of your posse are truely pathetic.
      - I'll let the NRL say the rest once they've looked into it. Hope you're right that you were just a spectator

Comment

ism, enough mate.

Leave the lady be.
        Loved by few, hated by many, respected by all.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Poppa Pump View Post
          ism, enough mate.

Leave the lady be.
          good call, i like ism, and yes he has a right to post his roosters related opinion and to defend himself, but no need to be like a dog with a bone when there's somebody's family involved.

rwb - we miss you already, you're a choopken hall of famer.
          no doubt i'll get onto p&r some day!

Comment

To close this one off, there was a totally logical explanation and I'm happy to admit I got carried away with the Sun-Herald's muck raking.

Moses' son plays in the same team as Suaalii's brother and he was there watching his son play. Presumably he then hung around for the other games (makes sense to do so after driving all the way to QBN).

No news here... mods might wanna consider deleting this thread as the story was an absolute beat-up.
            Last edited by ism22; 03-01-2021, 11:38 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by ism22 View Post
              To close this one off, there was a totally logical explanation and I'm happy to admit I got carried away with the Sun-Herald's muck raking.

Moses' son plays in the same team as Suaalii's brother and he was there watching his son play. Presumably he then hung around for the other games (makes sense to do so after driving all the way to QBN).

No news here... mods might wanna consider deleting this thread as the story was an absolute beat-up.
              Delete the thread? It s mostly you carrying on like a peanut.

Comment

Yep, it would not be the first or last time an article in the media is written with the specific purpose of misleading in order to promote a specific agenda. That's what the media does these days, even more so than in the past. It doesn't matter if it's News, Fox or the SMH or whatever. They're all the same.

RWB please don't leave. I've come close to doing so myself over the course of the past 6 months as this site becomes more of a political platform than a Roosters fan forum. A forum that divides Roosters fans into lefties v righties, drys v wets, PC'ers v freedom of speecher's, wokes v sleeps - okay I made up some of those terms but...YKWIM. Where people start bringing politics into the main forum, and then get all up in arms when others, out of sheer frustration and who had previously refrained from discussing politics or social topics on here, choose to raise an alternate point of view.

And to think people used to complain about posters like Turk. Crazy. He talked about footy on a footy forum. It's coming up to my 10th anniversary on this forum and oh how it's changed since my first post on here.

Comment

Originally posted by Larry Long Balls View Post

Delete the thread? It s mostly you carrying on like a peanut.
                  The question had to be asked and an obscure but valid explanation was had. I'm satisfied with the answer and don't regret asking the question.

To me there's nothing personal here. I'm sorry if you feel personally connected to the guy (e.g. through the broader Lebanese community or something... NFI and don't really care... but nobody on here knew him well enough to know what team his kid plays for, despite the theatrics).

If you wanna continue to try and attack me personally through this thread then GO FOR IT! As you're aware, I've been through much more in life than some d!ckhead on a forum trying to call me a loon. Sticks and stones...

Comment

I miss the Wall

Comment

The question had to be asked and an obscure but valid explanation was had. I'm satisfied with the answer and don't regret asking the question.

To me there's nothing personal here. I'm sorry if you feel personally connected to the guy (e.g. through the broader Lebanese community or something... NFI and don't really care... but nobody on here knew him well enough to know what team his kid plays for, despite the theatrics).

If you wanna continue to try and attack me personally through this thread then GO FOR IT! As you're aware, I've been through much more in life than some d!ckhead on a forum trying to call me a loon. Sticks and stones...
                      I think we all knew that RWB was closely related to Moses from a few previous threads. It’s come up a few times in the past.

surprises me Ism that once you were reminded of this you still went so hard - not normally your go - not that you are not entitled to your opinion but normally you are respectful of other posters.

Comment

Attack? I called you a peanut. I'm sure you can cope man. Also, if you don't want people refering to your 'past' maybe stop writing about it.

Comment

Attack? I called you a peanut. I'm sure you can cope man. Also, if you don't want people refering to your 'past' maybe stop writing about it.
                          Don't know if I'm helping or hindering here, but I think Ism22 thought he was addressing redwhiteblue then.

Comedy capers.

Comment

Attack? I called you a peanut.
                            I never said these were particularly effective attacks, I just said attacks. Feel free to call me whatever you like if it makes you feel like a big man. As noted, I don't give a fark what some random on a forum calls me.

For example on Reddit a guy I've never spoken to just sent me a private message saying 'why you are a little shyte faxxed honker'. Don't even know what that means, but power to him!
                            Last edited by ism22; 03-01-2021, 05:09 PM.

Comment

I never said these were particularly effective attacks, I just said attacks. Feel free to call me whatever you like if it makes you feel like a big man. As noted, I don't give a fark what some random on a forum calls me.

For example on Reddit a guy I've never spoken to just sent me a private message saying 'why you are a little shyte faxxed honker'. Don't even know what that means, but power to him!
                              Get a grip bro.

Comment

I bought a book the other day but realized i'd reddit

Comment

Working...
                                X