Adam Reynolds

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Thirteen View Post

I can only think of his defence. What others are you referring to?
    possibly his fumbles? I imagine he will be a bit like lindsay and that will get all smoothed out over time, but he will get there

Comment

Funny how many Souffs players run to the media when their contract is being negotiated.

Comment

no chance. you'd only think about it if keary was forced to retire early. then, maybe - i don't think the club would reject him because he's played for souths. history shows otherwise.

Comment

Originally posted by zac View Post
          no chance. you'd only think about it if keary was forced to retire early. then, maybe - i don't think the club would reject him because he's played for souths. history shows otherwise.
          Idk... Would you want to sign a local redfern boy who bleeds myrtle and cardinal & has publicly talked down about our club in the past?? If he was a superstar like a angus or a JS could be a different story but in this case i reckon we blood our boys and stick with them.. If it isnt lam it'll be walker or if it isnt even him it'll be volkman

Comment

Originally posted by ChookMaster View Post

Idk... Would you want to sign a local redfern boy who bleeds myrtle and cardinal & has publicly talked down about our club in the past?? If he was a superstar like a angus or a JS could be a different story but in this case i reckon we blood our boys and stick with them.. If it isnt lam it'll be walker or if it isnt even him it'll be volkman
            sure, idk either (i had to look up what that meant lol). i hope keary doesn't go down and i hope that walker, lam and volkman are the goods. and sure you'd doubt reynolds would want to play for us but if he did i'd consider him. i like the quiet way he goes about things

Comment

F*CK NO !

Comment

Originally posted by DP1990 View Post
                F*CK NO !
                This

Comment

Brainwashed by Souffs 'Book of Lies', hates the Roosters. Never forgive his cheap shot on Cooper that broke his shoulder. He'll always be a tattooed-covered, snot and red, Disgrace of the League thug. Besides, he's on the downward slide and known for not producing when it counts. (So that's a no).
                  Last edited by ccfc bondi; 02-23-2021, 07:24 PM.

Comment

We are spoiled for halves - how good was Volkman on Saturrday!

I'd like to throw a line out to Reynolds just to get up the nose of the Souffs fans.

Good luck to them with Latrell. The wheels are almost guaranteed to fall off.

Did I just wish them luck? Scratch that. Let's just sit back and laugh,

Comment

It's a nice little team distraction sneaking into their season - I imagine he would be well respected within their ranks and the more he becomes disgruntled could cause a ripple

Comment

Originally posted by ccfc bondi View Post
                        Brainwashed by Souffs 'Book of Lies'. Hate the Roosters. Never forgive his cheap shot on Cooper that broke his shoulder. He'll always be a tattooed-covered, snot and red, Disgrace of the League thug. Besides, he's on the downward slide and known for not producing when it counts. (So that's a no).
                        this is a common mistake. it was sburgess who did the damage, deliberately driving cronk into the ground from when he was mid-air while kicking. yes, reynolds tackled him into the ground later but the damage was already done.

but he wouldn't be on our radar at this stage

Comment

Originally posted by DP1990 View Post
                          F*CK NO !
                          What he said.
                          "The price of freedom is eternal vigilance."

Thomas Jefferson

Comment

That horrid gnome is a very big NO from me. I'd rather dig out my own eyeballs with a spoon.

Comment

We don't want Redfern Ink in the tricolours.
                              Born and bred in the eastern suburbs.

Comment

Originally posted by ccfc bondi View Post
                                Brainwashed by Souffs 'Book of Lies'. Hate the Roosters. Never forgive his cheap shot on Cooper that broke his shoulder. He'll always be a tattooed-covered, snot and red, Disgrace of the League thug. Besides, he's on the downward slide and known for not producing when it counts. (So that's a no).
                                Seeing him hook the penalty goal attempt wide at 12-4 with a few minutes remaining will always remain in my memory.

Born and bred in the eastern suburbs.

Comment

Working...
                                X