Adam Reynolds

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Adam Reynolds

Only offered a 1 year extension at the rabbits, still has a few years left in would be a great signing thoughts?

Lol
    ..it’ll be interesting to see

Comment

After his role in breaking Coops shoulder, no effing way,

Comment

Never performs under pressure.

​​​​​​Also made of glass

Comment

Originally posted by Chook089 View Post
          Only offered a 1 year extension at the rabbits, still has a few years left in would be a great signing thoughts?
          NEVER! After how that little prick came out and said how vehemently he hates the Roosters.
          I wouldn’t want him to besmirch our glorious jersey.
          Filthy vermin scum.

Too much?

Go Easts

Comment

Signing players with neck tatts rarely works out well

Comment

Nup. I'll take Lam and Walker thanks...

Comment

Deer in the headlights....getting on.

No.

Comment

The Chooks have some good youngsters they should be sticking with and developing further -Lam/Walker and Volkman. Also Keary is signed long term- 29 with a contract until he's 32 and most likely his last.

Reynolds will be 31 in June and has most likely one or 2 years left in him after this year..

Once you reach 30 and coming off contract your looking at 1 or 2 year deals at best- unlike the Rolling Stones cover of the Jerry Ragovoy song Time is on my side - For Reynolds time ain't on his side- more like Pink Floyd's time song- time is running out on his career.
                  Last edited by King Salvo; 02-22-2021, 11:24 PM.

Comment

****en wanker this bloke. Will never forget the first game of 2018 I think it was when souths beat us at the SCG. After kicking a conversion late in the game from the sideline Reynolds turned around to us sitting in the chookpen and flipped the bird. Would make me sick if I ever saw the bloke in our jersey, stick to souffs where drug use and domestic violence is accepted...

Comment

Originally posted by TeddyGoat View Post
                      ****en wanker this bloke. Will never forget the first game of 2018 I think it was when souths beat us at the SCG. After kicking a conversion late in the game from the sideline Reynolds turned around to us sitting in the chookpen and flipped the bird. Would make me sick if I ever saw the bloke in our jersey, stick to souffs where drug use and domestic violence is accepted...
                      In a recent article he was banging on saying how the vermin should have won the comp in 2013- If the Chooks beat the Riff week 1 of finals they would have made the GF and played the Vermin whom they would have beaten - the two hard finals matches took the gas out of their tanks. Need to win the first week when you finish top 4 to get a break- no coincidence that the Chooks losing week 1 of finals they didnt make the GF in either 2014/15 and 2020 - 2017 played poorly in prelim final despite the week off.

https://www.sportingnews.com/au/leag...m199u0b156stat
                      Last edited by King Salvo; 02-24-2021, 10:55 PM.

Comment

Talented half, but as already mentioned too many black marks - hates our club, injury prone, fails the wanker test.

On top of that, we've got Lam, Keighan & Walker in the halves rotation with Keary.

I'm more than confident one of them will exceed expectations and be a real gun for us.

I'm more concerned with our Edge & Bench Second Row.

Aside from Gus (who is as good as gold) we have:

Cordner: verge of retirement. 2021 will be it for him, if he gets on the field at all
                        Butcher: Solid, but we need more than that.
                        Sitili: Not sold. Can be an attacking weapon, but lots of deficiencies.
                        Baker: Extremely punchable face, Not a fan.

Comment

That flop would never come to us and nor would we ever want him lol

Comment

Depends on how much he’d pay us.

Comment

Originally posted by Steakface View Post
                              Talented half, but as already mentioned too many black marks - hates our club, injury prone, fails the wanker test.

On top of that, we've got Lam, Keighan & Walker in the halves rotation with Keary.

I'm more than confident one of them will exceed expectations and be a real gun for us.

I'm more concerned with our Edge & Bench Second Row.

Aside from Gus (who is as good as gold) we have:

Cordner: verge of retirement. 2021 will be it for him, if he gets on the field at all
                              Butcher: Solid, but we need more than that.
                              Sitili: Not sold. Can be an attacking weapon, but lots of deficiencies.
                              Baker: Extremely punchable face, Not a fan.
                              I can only think of his defence. What others are you referring to?

Comment

Working...
                              X