Top 8 for 2021

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by King Salvo View Post

Which 8 though ? Top or Bottom 8- Can't see them missing the top 8 - Be top 4 again [the Raiders]
    Agreed.

I hate Souffs and the Faders with a passion. Also hate their coaches. However, both have solid rosters and are coached to win.

I WANT both teams to finish bottom-8 but eeerm... yeah... more likely they'll both finish top-4 and be an absolute pain to play against in the finals (if we make it... I dunno after the trial!!! We lost by 2 tries in the trial before Papalii, Wighton and all the other guys who I hate with a passion due to their ability were given a rest).

Comment

Originally posted by Mickie Lane View Post

I think Melbourne & Canberra are slightly better than your drongos, dullbogs. The Broncos & Dogs will get nowhere near the top 8 they both have dud coaches.
      munsta carrying the storm all year. cant see it. ori9in will kill them. dullbogs have bought reasonably well and cant be any worse than 2020. drongos first spoon, wont happen again in a long time
      1911 1912 1913 1923 1935 1936 1937 1940 1945 1974 1975 2002 2013 2018 2019 2020

Comment

If the Tigers can stay fit & healthy they now have the team that can make 7th or 8th.

Comment

Originally posted by King Salvo View Post

Which 8 though ? Top or Bottom 8- Can't see them missing the top 8 - Be top 4 again
          I think they will be rather disappointing this year.
          FVCK CANCER

Comment

"Originally posted by Jack's Fur Coat"

Speaking of Top 8, got my Roosters membership pack today.

Yours turned up yet?

No reply from him Jack - you know there's no way in the world he gets an Easts membership pack.
            He has already got his membership pack from the other mob - complete with false teeth, metho bottle, and red and green scarf.

Comment

MIXTURE OF YOUTH AND EXP(TOM BRADY)...plus loads of talent and back ups goes close...backs exp....(Morris bros, Teddy, Toups, Keary...youth Manu, Walker, Sualisi) Forwards exp JWHS, Sio, Radley, Friend and loads of great youth Collins,Stilli ect....im sure ive missed quite a few....OTHER TEAMS WOULD TAKE THIS TEAM IN A HEARTBEAT....TOP 4 ALL DAY

Comment

Top 8, no order. Chooks, Titans, Warriors, Penrith, Melbourne, Souths, Cowboys, Parra.

Comment

[QUOTE=roostermcgregor;
                  No reply from him Jack - you know there's no way in the world he gets an Easts membership pack.
                  He has already got his membership pack from the other mob - complete with false teeth, metho bottle, and red and green scarf.[/QUOTE]

It's true I don't got a SP. TBH they're junk. The car decals that I lovingly festooned all over the ute faded to white in quick time.
                  Those tacky kits sort of take me back to Easter Shows of the past at the Showground where I was always amused by the throngs of sheeple with two arms full of showbags and the arses out of their pants.
                  I don't need no extra regalia at the footy, the franks in a RWB thermos are enough for me.

Comment

Originally posted by Paddo Colt 61 View Post

It's true I don't got a SP. TBH they're junk. The car decals that I lovingly festooned all over the ute faded to white in quick time.
                    Those tacky kits sort of take me back to Easter Shows of the past at the Showground where I was always amused by the throngs of sheeple with two arms full of showbags and the arses out of their pants.
                    I don't need no extra regalia at the footy, the franks in a RWB thermos are enough for me.
                    Do you get a nice new thermos every year with the Souths membership?

We get Red Rooster vouchers, I've heard Souths get footy franks.

Comment

Do Souths have a forum or is it not worth it cause they have too many illiterate fans?

Comment

Originally posted by Mickie Lane View Post
                        If the Tigers can stay fit & healthy they now have the team that can make 7th or 8th.
                        Dunno why but I sorta wanna see that... have got respect for the brand of footy they play. They've had bad luck and internal issues in recent years but they seem to still believe in positive, enterprising footy above winning games.

Comment

Originally posted by ism22 View Post

Dunno why but I sorta wanna see that... have got respect for the brand of footy they play. They've had bad luck and internal issues in recent years but they seem to still believe in positive, enterprising footy above winning games.
                          My top 8? It'll depend how the season plays out but IMO it'll possibly be:
                          1. Souffs
                          2. Faders
                          3. Drizzle
                          4. Easts
                          5. Knights
                          6. Penrith
                          7. Cronulla
                          8. Parra

Maybe Brisbane in there somewhere if they sign Cam Smith? Otherwise, they've offloaded Macca without replacing one of their best players.

Spoon? Probably the Titans, Dragons or Drongos? I mean I presume Cam Smith has signed with the Drongos and will lift them into the top-8. He can do whatever he wants but I'm glad it's not us chasing after him as it just seems really disruptive having a guy who won't decide whether he's gonna sign somewhere or retire. Ideally if paying him $$$, you'll get him there with you during the off-season!

Comment

Originally posted by ism22 View Post

My top 8? It'll depend how the season plays out but IMO it'll possibly be:
                            1. Souffs
                            2. Faders
                            3. Drizzle
                            4. Easts
                            5. Knights
                            6. Penrith
                            7. Cronulla
                            8. Parra

Maybe Brisbane in there somewhere if they sign Cam Smith? Otherwise, they've offloaded Macca without replacing one of their best players.

Spoon? Probably the Titans, Dragons or Drongos? I mean I presume Cam Smith has signed with the Drongos and will lift them into the top-8. He can do whatever he wants but I'm glad it's not us chasing after him as it just seems really disruptive having a guy who won't decide whether he's gonna sign somewhere or retire. Ideally if paying him $$$, you'll get him there with you during the off-season!
                            Word on the street is that Smith will be a Titan....could be enough to get them.into the playoffs.

Comment

membership isn't about the junk - it's about supporting the club. you can do it for as little as $70 a week. it's not compulsory but if people can afford it it makes sense. all roosters fans want the club to be strong. plus the cap's always good

Comment

Working...
                              X