No announcement yet.

Let us sign ......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We should've signed Widdop when we had the chance.

Comment

We need players who can tackle big blokes hard and often.
      We need to play them next Sunday.

Comment

Love to sign some of the suggestions on here but even with our $30,000,000 salary cap we don't have the room.
        We have some great players in the lower grades who struggle to get a run in our NRL side that will step up who would be first picked if they were at most other clubs.

Its going to harder but we can still win the comp.

Comment

Originally posted by Mad_Rabid_Rooster View Post
          I still want to push for James Maloney - goal kicking sorted!
          Geez, we need a goalkicker! I'm still smarting over Lattrell leaving....maybe Maloney....he's not as old as Benji, at least.

Comment

I think deep down people know its too high a mountain to climb without Keary, I dont think there is anyone out there that the Roosters can just suddenly go out & purchase that will come in & the team wins the comp, so I think the club has to blood S Walker & possibly Manu to 5/8 & see how things go.
            The Chooks were already behind the 8 ball when it came to the halves so to lose both is curtains. Hopefully they make the 8.

Comment

Can Coops come out of retirement please?

Comment

Originally posted by Mickie Lane View Post
                I think deep down people know its too high a mountain to climb without Keary, I dont think there is anyone out there that the Roosters can just suddenly go out & purchase that will come in & the team wins the comp, so I think the club has to blood S Walker & possibly Manu to 5/8 & see how things go.
                The Chooks were already behind the 8 ball when it came to the halves so to lose both is curtains. Hopefully they make the 8.
                100 % agreed. we 100 % cannot win the comp from here, we will be competitive and wont sink like a stone.

the keary blow is a killer our 1 experienced , classy half, gone along with teddy, rads, sst, jwh, gus, rads probably the players we cannot afford to lose.

i hope and expect us to make the 8 , maybe make the second week of finals , but unless melb, souffs, panfas, even eels and raiders have a similar injury crisis we won't be lifting the trophy aloft in 2021.

hate to be the bearer of bad news, hopefully walker gets into fg and kills it.

Comment

How about one from left field, Radley to 5/8 Walker 1/2, leave the forwards as is.

Comment

Originally posted by Kramer View Post
                    How about one from left field, Radley to 5/8 Walker 1/2, leave the forwards as is.
                    Yep fair enough but where still not gonna win the comp.

Comment

No to Rads at 6.

Our forwards are weak against proper opposition. In the trial verses Canberra when we both had our first grade forwards on they were rolling through us with ease. We need Rads to stiffen up our pack.

If our forwards don’t lay the foundations our new inexperienced halves have got even less chance of succeeding.

Comment

Originally posted by Kentucky_Fried_Rooster View Post
                        Love to sign some of the suggestions on here but even with our $30,000,000 salary cap we don't have the room.
                        We have some great players in the lower grades who struggle to get a run in our NRL side that will step up who would be first picked if they were at most other clubs.

Its going to harder but we can still win the comp.
                        Who are our great players in the lower grades?

Comment

Originally posted by Ray Stehr View Post
                          We should've signed Widdop when we had the chance.
                          Probably would have done his shoulder again. I think it will be Walker and Hutch and then Keighran and Lam will be back in the mix when they return from injury.

Comment

Originally posted by Thirteen View Post
                            No to Rads at 6.

Our forwards are weak against proper opposition. In the trial verses Canberra when we both had our first grade forwards on they were rolling through us with ease. We need Rads to stiffen up our pack.

If our forwards don’t lay the foundations our new inexperienced halves have got even less chance of succeeding.
                            Who do you think should play in the halves next week against the Warriors?
                            Im with ya No rads at 6.

Comment

Considering this is a thread to suggest players to sign, a name I will throw out there might be Lachlan Lewis. He was someone I thought had potential but hasn't really kicked on. Not surprising being at the Bulldogs where he appears to be out of favour these days. His price tag wouldn't be humungus either.
                              "Believe in yourself, especially when no one else will."

Sasquatch

Comment

Originally posted by Blue Suede Schubert View Post
                                Considering this is a thread to suggest players to sign, a name I will throw out there might be Lachlan Lewis. He was someone I thought had potential but hasn't really kicked on. Not surprising being at the Bulldogs where he appears to be out of favour these days. His price tag wouldn't be humungus either.
                                Ironically the Bulldogs supporters want him back in the team for Flanagan.

He is a great defender but his organisational skills are limited, he doesn't run the ball much and his kicking game is really hit and miss

Comment

Working...
                                X