2021 predictions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mickie Lane View Post

Walker, Suualii, Billy Smith, Nat Butch are all good players but only Nat Butcher would make Souths 17 right at this moment.

1 Latrell Mitchell
    2 Alex Johnston
    3 Dane Gagai
    4 Campbell Graham
    5 Josh Mansour
    6 Cody Walker
    7 Adam Reynolds
    8 Tom Burgess
    9 Damien Cook
    10 Tevita Tatola
    11 Jaydn Su’A
    12 Jai Arrow
    13 Cameron Murray
    14 Liam Knight
    15 Jed Cartwright
    16 Keaon Kolomatangi
    17 Mark Nicholls

There gonna be very strong Jack unless they get injuries but so are the Chooks. Overall I still think the Roosters can match them but its a 50-50 bet who would win.
    No doubt competitive mate esp with Long Tall Sally driving the bus.

My point is I dont see a premiership in their spine and I rate their overall squad inferior to ours.

But it makes for a rockin season.

Comment

Originally posted by Jacks Fur Coat View Post

No doubt competitive mate esp with Long Tall Sally driving the bus.

My point is I dont see a premiership in their spine and I rate their overall squad inferior to ours.

But it makes for a rockin season.

Especially as Verm Reynolds says the Vermin should have won the 2013 comp

https://www.sportingnews.com/au/leag...m199u0b156stat

Comment

Originally posted by King Salvo View Post

Especially as Verm Reynolds says the Vermin should have won the 2013 comp

https://www.sportingnews.com/au/leag...m199u0b156stat
        Fair enough comment. Can’t hate the guy more just because of this.

I think a few of our players will be saying we should have won it in 2014.

Comment

Originally posted by Thirteen View Post

Fair enough comment. Can’t hate the guy more just because of this.

I think a few of our players will be saying we should have won it in 2014.
          I think you and Reynolds need to get matching tats
          ..it’ll be interesting to see

Comment

I'm worried now that 13 has been wined and dined at Banana Glen in the off season.

Comment

Walker, Suualii, Billy Smith, Nat Butch are all good players but only Nat Butcher would make Souths 17 right at this moment.

1 Latrell Mitchell
              2 Alex Johnston
              3 Dane Gagai
              4 Campbell Graham
              5 Josh Mansour
              6 Cody Walker
              7 Adam Reynolds
              8 Tom Burgess
              9 Damien Cook
              10 Tevita Tatola
              11 Jaydn Su’A
              12 Jai Arrow
              13 Cameron Murray
              14 Liam Knight
              15 Jed Cartwright
              16 Keaon Kolomatangi
              17 Mark Nicholls

There gonna be very strong Jack unless they get injuries but so are the Chooks. Overall I still think the Roosters can match them but its a 50-50 bet who would win.
              Verms Bench is on the average side though as Chooks bench when Radley and Verrills back could be - Verrills/ Sitili/ Collins/Butcher and even Stronger if Cords plays.

All depends on Verm Mitchell's involvement in matches from FB - Teams should test him out more under the high ball - whether it be a bomb or high attacking kicks to enable defenders to crunch him in tackles once he catches the ball

Comment

Originally posted by Jacks Fur Coat View Post
                I'm worried now that 13 has been wined and dined at Banana Glen in the off season.
                I reckon he is fishing , looking to hook the big one then wind him in

Comment

Souffs are undoubtedly a strong team. Arrow is a solid addition (though laughably overpaid) and Tatola/Kaeon are on a massive upwards trajectory.

There's no doubt they can win the comp. But so can we. As a matter of fact I think we're joint favourites.

If either of us go on a Penrith-esque record run of luck with injuries and everything else falling into place, then Robbo or Wayne won't choke when it matters and they'll win another comp.

Comment

Originally posted by King Salvo View Post

Verms Bench is on the average side though as Chooks bench when Radley and Verrills back could be - Verrills/ Sitili/ Collins/Butcher and even Stronger if Cords plays.

All depends on Verm Mitchell's involvement in matches from FB - Teams should test him out more under the high ball - whether it be a bomb or high attacking kicks to enable defenders to crunch him in tackles once he catches the ball
                    Yeah but they have a much better settled halves, if one of them gets injured then its a different story.
                    The Chooks over all have got them except in the halves & goal kicking. Hopefully Melbourne in Rd1 wipe Reynolds out for a month.

Comment

Originally posted by Tommy Smith View Post
                      Souffs are undoubtedly a strong team. Arrow is a solid addition (though laughably overpaid) and Tatola/Kaeon are on a massive upwards trajectory.

There's no doubt they can win the comp. But so can we. As a matter of fact I think we're joint favourites.

If either of us go on a Penrith-esque record run of luck with injuries and everything else falling into place, then Robbo or Wayne won't choke when it matters and they'll win another comp.
                      Every thing hinges on it.
                      There are 5 teams that can win it at full strength Roosters, Melbourne, Souths, Canberra & Penrith then there are teams like Newcastle, Manly & Parra that can match those 5 sides if they are at full strength but the opposition isnt.
                      Any of the other 8 teams can make the the top 8 if things go their way but I cant see any of them winning the comp.

Comment

Every thing hinges on it.
                        There are 5 teams that can win it at full strength Roosters, Melbourne, Souths, Canberra & Penrith then there are teams like Newcastle, Manly & Parra that can match those 5 sides if they are at full strength but the opposition isnt.
                        Any of the other 8 teams can make the the top 8 if things go their way but I cant see any of them winning the comp.
                        I think The Titans will go better than Newcastle. They improved a lot last year and have recruited well.

Comment

We also have to remember teams will need to manage the middle rep period of the season again, so player management will be essential again

Comment

Working...
                          X