No announcement yet.

Paul Momirovski

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I can see someone like the Tigers swooping in and paying big overs for Keighran.

Problem I see is that he isn't quite good enough to be at the elite level at centre, nor the halves. I suspect his goalkicking is what got him as far as he has. He is a prime target for clubs who are shit at signing players.

I'm not sold on Smith yet either, unless he is hiding a couple of jet engines in that massive Lawry-esque schnozz of his.

Sualli I reckon will be average in 2022, a massive star in 2023, become and arrogant twat in the vein of Fatrell Mitchell, and will susequently fk off to Rugby for 10 years.

Toops is going fine now, but that giraffe like body may reach its limits at anytime. An ankle or achilles would possibly be the end of him.

Manu will likely stay, however we will have to pay overs.

You heard it here first lads....the future of our 3/4 line.

Comment

Anyone who started at the roosters, Is a good guy, Only 25years old, kicks goals, Is a great defender, Now has experience, Should be brought back to the club immediately

Comment

Not sure he'd come cheap. Looks like he's leaving looking for more money. He's not worth more money.

Comment

MR Sack, where did you get your logo? Made my day!

Comment

Talk on here from David Riccio that Momirovski is looking at around $350K a year. Also me may look at Kevin Naiqama. Maybe one last fling. Listen to the podcast around 16 mins

https://www.sen.com.au/news/2021/10/...gnal-interest/

Comment

Originally posted by The Oracle View Post
              MR Sack, where did you get your logo? Made my day!
              ….Sack, with your permission, I’m turning that into a bumper sticker and slapping it on the ute to tick off vermin supporters

Comment

Originally posted by Timmah View Post
                ….Sack, with your permission, I’m turning that into a bumper sticker and slapping it on the ute to tick off vermin supporters
                Sack found a friend. So sweet!!

Comment

If we signed him I would be worried about Manu.

Comment

[QUOTE=Steakface;I can see someone like the Tigers swooping in and paying big overs for [B]Keighran.

Problem I see is that he isn't quite good enough to be at the elite level at centre, nor the halves. I suspect his goalkicking is what got him as far as he has. He is a prime target for clubs who are shit at signing players..............

Have to admit I was dark on Keighran at first but those last two games of his were bottlers. He rose to the occasion.

Comment

Momirovski signs three-year deal with Sydney Roosters

By
                      Michael Chammas
                      October 21, 2021 — 5.13pm

Penrith centre Paul Momirovski has agreed to a three year deal to return to the Sydney Roosters next season.

As as reported by the Herald earlier this week, Momirovski’s agent recently approached the Penrith Panthers for permission to negotiate with rival clubs.

He still had another year to run on his deal with the grand final winners, however they agreed to release him if he found a more lucrative and longer deal at another club.

The Warriors, Sharks and Sea Eagles showed interest, however Momirovski couldn’t turn down the opportunity to link up with Trent Robinson at the club he debuted with back in 2018.

It will be the fifth time in as many seasons that Momirovski has changed clubs, playing for the Wests Tigers, Melbourne Storm and Panthers since he burst on to the scene with the Roosters.

The Panthers will grant him an immediate release to take up the deal with the Roosters worth in excess of $300,000 a season. The final year of his deal with the Panthers was worth around $200,000.
                      ​Momirovski is heading back to the Roosters.

CREDIT:PENRITH PANTHERS

The release of Momirovski will likely see 19-year-old Izack Tago fast-tracked into the centres to start next year for the Panthers.

The release of Momirovski also frees up around $100,000 in the salary cap for Penrith, who had to adjust their salary cap in 2022 to bring Tevita Pangai Junior into the team a month out from the finals series.

The Roosters now have plenty of depth in the backline, with Joseph Suaalii, Billy Smith and Momirovski all tied down to cover for the potential loss of Joseph Manu.

Manu will hit the open market from November 1 and is expected to attract huge interest from the Warriors to lure him to the club in 2023.

Comment

We got him. 3 years

Comment

Originally posted by ChookMaster View Post

Footy does not work like that my friend, JS is on a big contract - too big for Reggies and with this being his last year with us unless he takes PO we will be giving him what he wants and that’s FG.

Momo can get that Souths spot for sure and be a walk in starter, for us he might have to fight for his spot. Which would you choose?
                          Looks like Momo made the smart choice.

Comment

Originally posted by milanja View Post

Looks like Momo made the smart choice.
                            The easiest choice, we offered him what he wanted.

Comment

Nice to see another one of the 2016 NYC players come back. Best of luck to him on his return, may he play well.

Comment

Originally posted by Roosterfarian View Post

Confirmed by Macedonian Jesus was it Gerks mun?
                                Was on radar for 2021... A year late.. better late then never Maaaan...

Comment

Working...
                                X