Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Zinga has been no less than honest and that needs to be recognised because he eschews hypocrisy and that is the first step to change. In essence he is himself a victim of a great Aussie tradition. You other unreconstructed fellas regularly demonstrate intolerance on a grand scale, no chance changing youse.
    I'm reflecting on the sort of people that I might have sat next to in Bay 24 over the years - when we had a stadium.

Comment

• Originally posted by Paddo Colt 61 View Post
      Zinga has been no less than honest and that needs to be recognised because he eschews hypocrisy and that is the first step to change. In essence he is himself a victim of a great Aussie tradition. You other unreconstructed fellas regularly demonstrate intolerance on a grand scale, no chance changing youse.
      I'm reflecting on the sort of people that I might have sat next to in Bay 24 over the years - when we had a stadium.
      Honestly, see professional help.

Comment

• Originally posted by Paddo Colt 61 View Post
        Zinga has been no less than honest and that needs to be recognised because he eschews hypocrisy and that is the first step to change. In essence he is himself a victim of a great Aussie tradition. You other unreconstructed fellas regularly demonstrate intolerance on a grand scale, no chance changing youse.
        Shouldn't need to change anyone , that's not your job or anyone else. That's the true issue here , you always want to ram your opinion down everyone's throat and attack instead having a sensible discussion like normal people

Comment

• Originally posted by ConGa View Post
          Geez how did it get to the topic of racism..
          {quote Zinga }
          im a proud racist i have my views and thoughts about some cultures i dislike its my right to i dont physically or mentally harm those i dislike living here but im allowed to av my thoughts im happy to be racist and to admit it b4 everyone starts to give it to me ask urself how u feel about other cultures go easts only good people to play for us

This is how

Comment

• Originally posted by Thirteen View Post

No racism from me. I hate everyone equally.
            I know 100% you are only kidding but for me I have figured out that hate is such a waste of a emotion , so draining .

Comment

• Originally posted by Thirteen View Post

No racism from me. I hate everyone equally.
              Ha ha
              Yes!

Comment

• Originally posted by Bruce Pickett View Post

Ha ha
                Yes!
                the enemy of his enemy is his enemy

Comment

• this thread is seriously so stupid now, this is an easts forum. in good new Smith, radley and verrills on track for early 2021 return, . Smith ahead of schedule.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rooster1908 View Post

I know 100% you are only kidding but for me I have figured out that hate is such a waste of a emotion , so draining .
                    Agreed. You reach a certain stage in life where there's no time/energy to hate IMO.

Lotsa people have stuffed me over throughout the years. I mean (personal example) my ex was Japanese and she abducted our daughter to Japan (an abduction blackhole). There's two possible paths:
                    1. Hate her, hate all Japanese people, hate all Asians, hate all women...etc. You can keep on escalating like that and finding more people to hate while watching all the good things in life float by. As a result you'll become a racist, woman hating old b@stard who's unpleasant to be around. Some call this state of mind becoming 'shipwrecked'.
                    2. Realise it's a personal grievance, take positive steps to further your position (do a law degree, master Japanese language, call your daughter every week...etc), move ahead with your career, enjoy having regular overseas travel for visits, enjoy all the positive relationships you've got over there (rather than hating your friends who are behind you 100% in your grievance) and load up on lotsa food/sake while over there (usually paid for by your amazing friends).

The above applies to anything in life really. Any time spent hating is time wasted coz you coulda spent that time improving your position (which in turn will get rid of your anger because the rewards will come).

Comment

• Originally posted by Rooster1908 View Post

{quote Zinga }
                      im a proud racist i have my views and thoughts about some cultures i dislike its my right to i dont physically or mentally harm those i dislike living here but im allowed to av my thoughts im happy to be racist and to admit it b4 everyone starts to give it to me ask urself how u feel about other cultures go easts only good people to play for us

This is how
                      No it was the usual dropkick mate with his "Aussies are racist" war cry.

Comment

• Originally posted by ism22 View Post

Agreed. You reach a certain stage in life where there's no time/energy to hate IMO.

Lotsa people have stuffed me over throughout the years. I mean (personal example) my ex was Japanese and she abducted our daughter to Japan (an abduction blackhole). There's two possible paths:
                        1. Hate her, hate all Japanese people, hate all Asians, hate all women...etc. You can keep on escalating like that and finding more people to hate while watching all the good things in life float by. As a result you'll become a racist, woman hating old b@stard who's unpleasant to be around. Some call this state of mind becoming 'shipwrecked'.
                        2. Realise it's a personal grievance, take positive steps to further your position (do a law degree, master Japanese language, call your daughter every week...etc), move ahead with your career, enjoy having regular overseas travel for visits, enjoy all the positive relationships you've got over there (rather than hating your friends who are behind you 100% in your grievance) and load up on lotsa food/sake while over there (usually paid for by your amazing friends).

The above applies to anything in life really. Any time spent hating is time wasted coz you coulda spent that time improving your position (which in turn will get rid of your anger because the rewards will come).
                        ism always has a story ... tell us the story about the dog, the helicopter, trump and the roosters losing the prelim to manly in 97, that's a good one.

just joking ism. I like your posts.

Comment

• Lol.. a lot on here derail posts.
                          ..it’ll be interesting to see

Comment

• Hey guys, I love the Roosters, hate Souffs.
                            A lot of other people on this forum thinks the same way.
                            Doesn't that make us all racists?
                            Aren't we persecuting a certain person in society, just because of their social standing?
                            And aren't there more people of a certain race in Redfern, as opposed to other areas?
                            Is the stereotype of Souffs supporter being toothless, on Centrelink benefits, loving hotdogs, KB, blackberry nip and Winfield ciggies, a class prejudice?
                            You guys who are hating on Zinga, just because he admits to being Racist.
                            At least he has the balls to admit it, in this Politically correct society.
                            Go back to the 1975 West Indies Cricket tour of Australia the widespread taunts from the Australian Crowds of "Black bastards" or "Get back into the trees, where you belong"
                            Its still here , but not as prevalent , in Australian society.
                            The prejudices are still there , but we know now that it is wrong to openly taunt someone , simply because of their skin colour.
                            But prejudices still exist, whether it be race, class, gender, or whatever..
                            So all of you - take a good look in the mirror.
                            Just sayin'......
                            And for all those who espouse the "Hate" in their lives - Ism is correct - you get much more out of life by burying the hate, getting on with life, and taking the positives out of what comes your way.
                            Positive people attract others, often achieve success. Negative people are doomed to fail.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jacks Fur Coat View Post

No it was the usual dropkick mate with his "Aussies are racist" war cry.
                              I don't think there has been a more objectionable and pitiful person that's appeared on this forum.

Comment

• paddo has knowledge about the history of rugby league that most of us don't. i learn a lot from his league related posts. is he a dyed in the wool roosters fan? maybe not but he's not anti-roosters. no doubt he talks way too much about politics. others do the same but they're dyed in the wool roosters fans so you've give them a bit of leeway. if paddo got banned then he's only got himself to blame but when he concentrates on the footy he's worth listening to.

he didn't start the talk about racism so you can't really blame him for contributing. are aussies racist? that doesn't have an easy answer but hard to argue that we don't have a history of racism - one of the rallying cries for us to get together in 1901 was the racist white australia policy (and that was in force for decades). saying that doesn't make you unpatriotic - denying it is silly.

Comment

Working...
                                X