Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• there are racial diffs - black people are less likely to get melanoma, some chinese can't break down alcohol, white people are more likely to get cystic fibrosis etc but the idea that there are significantly different races is bs. the word racism is a leftover from when we didn't know what we were talking about.

no doubt there are diff cultures and ethnicities. this causes some people worries. xenophobia, fear of foreigners, is a better word than racism. if some people are going to like those diff cultures then, as sure as night follows day, every chance some people won't like em. all good, you don't have to love everyone but it works out better if when you don't like someone you don't go out of your way to spread the hate.

Comment

• Well, I’m just glad Suaalii’s future is sorted.
      Phew, it was keeping me up at night.
      ..it’ll be interesting to see

Comment

• Originally posted by zac View Post
        there are racial diffs - black people are less likely to get melanoma, some chinese can't break down alcohol, white people are more likely to get cystic fibrosis etc but the idea that there are significantly different races is bs. the word racism is a leftover from when we didn't know what we were talking about.

no doubt there are diff cultures and ethnicities. this causes some people worries. xenophobia, fear of foreigners, is a better word than racism. if some people are going to like those diff cultures then, as sure as night follows day, every chance some people won't like em. all good, you don't have to love everyone but it works out better if when you don't like someone you don't go out of your way to spread the hate.
        I like Latina's.....just saying

Comment

• Geez how did it get to the topic of racism..

Comment

• Originally posted by Easts75 View Post

yeah but not all latinas have nice butts and not all nice butts belong to latinas

Comment

• Australia is deeply racist and has been from the get go. After all we were British stock and Britain put an empire together at the point of sword and gun. Some historians cite the massacres of our indigines as the root of our military's willingness to perpetrate war crimes beginning with the infamous behaviour of colonial troops in the Boer War, carrying on to the WW1 &2 and into the present. We also saw racism's clear manifestation in the White Australia Policy, in the treatment of Chinese miners the mid 19th century, the treatment of post war migrants and in the xenophobia that underpins our current posturing towards China. We have gall to lecture them on human rights - go figure.
              Political Correctness (largely misunderstood as a term) is intended to counter the casual racism often directed towards minorities - the sort of thing that flourished here in the past when we had Nigger boot polish, Nigger money boxes and garden ornaments proliferated, blackface was always good for a laugh and racist ditties were passed down the generations. Song snippets like, "I wonder who's kissing her now? A monkey, a dago, a chow...." or the 20's smash hit "Is he an Aussie is he Lizzie?". All of that is behind us now except that 400+ Aborigines have died in custody and nobody held to account while most of the rest exist in shameful abject poverty with poor health outcomes and low life expectancy. And, oh yeah, those poor buggers in the Manus prison camp for TEN years whose only crime was the naive thought that we were the nation of the fair go.
              After all that how can any of us emerged untarnished?

Comment

• Originally posted by Paddo Colt 61 View Post
                Australia is deeply racist and has been from the get go. After all we were British stock and Britain put an empire together at the point of sword and gun. Some historians cite the massacres of our indigines as the root of our military's willingness to perpetrate war crimes beginning with the infamous behaviour of colonial troops in the Boer War, carrying on to the WW1 &2 and into the present. We also saw racism's clear manifestation in the White Australia Policy, in the treatment of Chinese miners the mid 19th century, the treatment of post war migrants and in the xenophobia that underpins our current posturing towards China. We have gall to lecture them on human rights - go figure.
                Political Correctness (largely misunderstood as a term) is intended to counter the casual racism often directed towards minorities - the sort of thing that flourished here in the past when we had Nigger boot polish, Nigger money boxes and garden ornaments proliferated, blackface was always good for a laugh and racist ditties were passed down the generations. Song snippets like, "I wonder who's kissing her now? A monkey, a dago, a chow...." or the 20's smash hit "Is he an Aussie is he Lizzie?". All of that is behind us now except that 400+ Aborigines have died in custody and nobody held to account while most of the rest exist in shameful abject poverty with poor health outcomes and low life expectancy. And, oh yeah, those poor buggers in the Manus prison camp for TEN years whose only crime was the naive thought that we were the nation of the fair go.

Fantastic piece

Comment

• Originally posted by Paddo Colt 61 View Post
                  Australia is deeply racist and has been from the get go. After all we were British stock and Britain put an empire together at the point of sword and gun. Some historians cite the massacres of our indigines as the root of our military's willingness to perpetrate war crimes beginning with the infamous behaviour of colonial troops in the Boer War, carrying on to the WW1 &2 and into the present. We also saw racism's clear manifestation in the White Australia Policy, in the treatment of Chinese miners the mid 19th century, the treatment of post war migrants and in the xenophobia that underpins our current posturing towards China. We have gall to lecture them on human rights - go figure.
                  The statistics regarding Aboriginal deaths in custody are that misleading its laughable. That doesn't stop the media or the naive from regurgitating the same shit. I will give you 2 recent examples. An 'Indigenous' female that was on parole was picked up ealier this year as she was off her guts trying to hold up a service station. Due to the amount of substances in her she had a heart attack and died in police holding cells later that night...that is an Aboriginal death in custody. Or how about the Indigenous inmate in Country NSW earlier in the year that was assaulted by another Aboriginal inmate and later died in hospital....once again another Indigenous death in custody etc etc etc etc etc etc

Comment

• Originally posted by Easts75 View Post

“How dare you” Greta Thugberg

Comment

• [QUOTE=Easts75: The statistics regarding Aboriginal deaths in custody are that misleading its laughable. That doesn't stop the media or the naive from regurgitating the same shit.

So it's all bullshit, the 400+? No doubt spread by Lefties/Greenies who have so much access to the main stream media in this country that it's scandalous. Blame the victim is an age old salve for a guilty conscience and almost always racist in itself. The U.S. has made it an art form.

Comment

• [QUOTE=Paddo Colt 61;n859798][QUOTE=Easts75: The statistics regarding Aboriginal deaths in custody are that misleading its laughable. That doesn't stop the media or the naive from regurgitating the same shit.

So it's all bullshit, the 400+? No doubt spread by Lefties/Greenies who have so much access to the main stream media in this country that it's scandalous. Blame the victim is an age old salve for a guilty conscience and almost always racist in itself. The U.S. has made it an art form.
                        [/QUOTE]

Mods why do we have to put up with this Bullshit?
                        This person never has anything to say about The Roosters. Get rid of him/her/it once and for all.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bruce Pickett View Post
                          I think everyone has a degree of racism in them. The question is will we control it or will we let it control us?
                          No racism from me. I hate everyone equally.

Comment

• Originally posted by zinga View Post
                            im a proud racist i have my views and thoughts about some cultures i dislike its my right to i dont physically or mentally harm those i dislike living here but im allowed to av my thoughts im happy to be racist and to admit it b4 everyone starts to give it to me ask urself how u feel about other cultures go easts only good people to play for us
                            There are special forums for people like you. Maybe you should go hang out on one of them.

There is no place on the forum for an openly racist person.

“A proud racist”. Aren’t you a delight.

Mods it might be time to give this character the boot.

Last edited by Thirteen; 11-27-2020, 06:10 PM.

Comment

• Totally agree with Thirteen This Souffs troll's political nonsense, racism and inability to use the quote function is too much. zinga You should take your racist arse to another place as well. I also hate everyone equally.

Comment

• Slaggin' off ain't gonna cut it buddy. Stick to footy comment. Then again, maybe stick to slaggin' you're much better at it than anything else.

Comment

Working...
                                X