Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2021 NRL Draw

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • 2021 NRL Draw

    The 2021 NRL draw will be announced this Thursday morning. Let's hope we get Penrith's 2020 draw.

  • #2
    presumably it will be back to normal with a 24 round season starting in early march. makes for a shorter off season ...

    Comment


    • #3
      I don’t care what the draw is, if you play good footy all season then you are a chance of winning the comp.
      Would love to see the Chooks play at least 5 Sunday arvo games.
      Originally posted by OMR;n823956
      You guys will soon be shot down by mickie lane for saying negative stuff about his much admired bunnies. So be gentle with your hatred for souffs as you might hurt his feelings too

      Originally posted by The Sack;n823995

      Watch out, you will get bombarded with gay and animal porn now. One sick individual.

      Comment


      • #4
        fingers crossed the roosters come to Titans stadium
        1911 1912 1913 1923 1935 1936 1937 1940 1945 1974 1975 2002 2013 2018 2019 2020

        Comment


        • #5
          Good to see souffs with a first round loss to the storm

          Comment


          • #6
            Looks like we get Manly at the SCG in round 1.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by fletch View Post
              Looks like we get Manly at the SCG in round 1.
              At the child friendly time of 5:30! Hopefully the restrictions have lifted. I really wanna take the kids to more games next season

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by NorthChook View Post
                Good to see souffs with a first round loss to the storm
                Latrell will be back. Souths to win that one.
                Originally posted by OMR;n823956
                You guys will soon be shot down by mickie lane for saying negative stuff about his much admired bunnies. So be gentle with your hatred for souffs as you might hurt his feelings too

                Originally posted by The Sack;n823995

                Watch out, you will get bombarded with gay and animal porn now. One sick individual.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by SupermanSupportsEasts4Eva View Post

                  At the child friendly time of 5:30! Hopefully the restrictions have lifted. I really wanna take the kids to more games next season
                  The attendance at the moment is 50% capacity - unless we don't go backwards I don't think we'll sell out 20k for that one anyway so all will be able to attend

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by SupermanSupportsEasts4Eva View Post

                    At the child friendly time of 5:30! Hopefully the restrictions have lifted. I really wanna take the kids to more games next season
                    Yes that's a good time for a Saturday. I'm looking forward to coming out of my girl cave too.
                    "Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it." - Ferris Bueller

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      We play the Vermin in round 3.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Mickie Lane View Post
                        Would love to see the Chooks play at least 5 Sunday arvo games.
                        So would I, along with some Saturday 3 and 5:30 slots.
                        MRR or Rabid

                        Some people believe supporting the Roosters
                        is a matter of life and death, I am very disappointed
                        with that attitude. I can assure you it is
                        much, much more important than that.


                        (1981 Bill Shankly quote variation)

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Mickie Lane View Post

                          Latrell will be back. Souths to win that one.
                          oh he’s going to need some conditioning Mickie - he won’t be hitting his straps early in the season he’ll be big as a house.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Looks like we play merge on the 25th april
                            1911 1912 1913 1923 1935 1936 1937 1940 1945 1974 1975 2002 2013 2018 2019 2020

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by Mickie Lane View Post

                              Latrell will be back. Souths to win that one.
                              They won’t win. Latrell will be out of position since he is a prop forward.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X