No announcement yet.

Michael Gordon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is really disappointing to hear. Flash was always the ultimate professional and didn’t seem to be involved with anything like this.

Comment

Originally posted by Rooster1908 View Post
      I didn't say alcohol wasn't bad , that,s not the conversation , for you those drugs may be OK .For many others they lead to worse issues . When and if you have sen the real effects of theses so called party drugs and lived with the consequences come and have a chat .
      Or speak to the parents of teenagers who have died from taking those drugs. Or spouses of those who have lost their homes and businesses because of expensive cocaine addiction. The drugs themselves may seem like cool, harmless recreational ways of relaxing to some people but there are other consequences and collateral damage to be measured.
      "It's these little things, they can pull you under
      Live your life filled with joy and wonder"

Comment

Just so long as you advocate for the banning of alcohol as well to be consistent. Afterall we agree that it does far more damage in society.

Comment

Originally posted by Tommy Smith View Post
          Just so long as you advocate for the banning of alcohol as well to be consistent. Afterall we agree that it does far more damage in society.
          maybe but given selling coke is against the law it's a dumb move from flash.

the other thing i take out of it is that we watch these guys play and think we know them but we really don't.

Comment

one of the genuine good guys of the nrl...oh wait

Comment

Flash was the last person I thought would be involved. Even if proven innocent, mud sticks. Reputation etc down the toilet.

"Easy money" comes with consequences.

Surprised that "former roosters player" tag wasn't mentioned.

Comment

If he go's to prison hopefully they will allow him to come on the Chookpen like Tobin does.

Comment

I did always find it weird whenever he kicked for goal he had a doing a rack motion off his elbow.

Comment

Originally posted by Tommy Smith View Post
                    How many lives has ecstasy destroyed?

How many families lives have been destroyed by alcohol? How many women are beaten and bashed to death by alcoholic partners every year? How many people die due to prescription opioid addiction every year?

Don't just buy the BS that the central government feeds you.

There's no logical reason why the above drugs should be legal, but the likes of ecstasy and marijuana not.
                    Legalise weed and psychedelics, decriminalise everything below meth and heroin.

Comment

Find it hard to believe. You would think after his long career he would have been financially secure. He had a job working for the Titans and owned a home. Why on Earth would he be involved in the drug trade. It’s unbelievable. Obviously released on bail. It will be interesting to see how he pleads. I won’t think the worst of him until he’s proven or admits guilt.

Comment

Legit, in shock.
                        I know him and his family.
                        very very good bloke.
                        barbarian ......arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgh!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by ChookMaster View Post
                          I did always find it weird whenever he kicked for goal he had a doing a rack motion off his elbow.
                          Haha the best

Comment

Originally posted by redwhiteblue View Post

Or speak to the parents of teenagers who have died from taking those drugs. Or spouses of those who have lost their homes and businesses because of expensive cocaine addiction. The drugs themselves may seem like cool, harmless recreational ways of relaxing to some people but there are other consequences and collateral damage to be measured.
                            yes you make some honest points & I understand but also I believe individuals should have more responsibility and self control on these things whether that’s illegal drugs,cigis,alcohol or gambling. Guns don’t kill people, people do.

Comment

He also had what looked to be a successful coffee shop in a row of shops in busy Casuarina. I know the area as i have holidayed up there. Maybe Covid-19 destroyed that. You also wonder what they do with the hard earned from his playing days - far more than I earned? Just a sad day all round. Like everyone else says - we thought he was above this. Buy hey that's life. Onwards and upwards.

Comment

Originally posted by trewhella View Post
                                Legit, in shock.
                                I know him and his family.
                                very very good bloke.
                                I believe that. There must be a lot more to this.

Comment

Working...
                                X