Michael Gordon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Michael Gordon

Fark me.....wouldn't have picked that in a million years. Allegedly part of a drug ring supplying Cocaine & MDMA

Oh dear

Comment

Whoah, never in a million years...
      Making Steve Naughton look like Vince Mellars...

Comment

I agree. I am very shocked to have learned of it this morning.

Would not have picked or guessed this in a million years - alleged or otherwise - whatever turns out to be the case.
        MRR or Rabid

Some people believe supporting the Roosters
        is a matter of life and death, I am very disappointed
        with that attitude. I can assure you it is
        much, much more important than that.

(1981 Bill Shankly quote variation)

Comment

No way this is true.

Comment

Originally posted by NorfolkStreetKid View Post
            No way this is true.
            An investigation that has gone on for months and he has been charged...it will be true

Comment

Shocked....would never haves picked it...but of course innocent until proven guilty. I’m also surprised that he hasn’t been referred to as ‘former roosters star’

Comment

Meh. Neither of those drugs should be illegal.

It's only a crime because the central authorities deem it so.

Comment

That’s just what ex-players do when they retire on the Goldy
                  ..it’ll be interesting to see

Comment

Wow and I , along with many, held him in such high esteem. If found guilty then fark him.

Comment

Am shocked that this has happened , thought he was better than than and wtf that those drugs shouldn't be illegal . Drugs kill and destroy families . Ask M Gordon .

Comment

Originally posted by OMR View Post
                        Wow and I , along with many, held him in such high esteem. If found guilty then fark him.
                        IMO it wouldn't take away from what he's done for us.

It's disappointing to hear these allegations though and agreed... **** him if he's guilty. It's just so disappointing to see quality players like him and LOD going down this path. I've viewed both as gentlemen and quality signings.

Makes me wonder whether the element's always been there or whether they get desperate in 'retirement' (e.g. whether he's been clean all along and was like like 'pfff we could supply schoolies with weed/MDMA one year and be set... only need to do it once').

Even if it's 'just once', it disturbs me that NRL circles always have contacts like his floating around. It's honestly one reason I pursued running over footy... running's purely about health and people treat their bodies like temples because every split second of advantage counts (way less partying/booze/drugs...etc). I remember attending a rep footy camp (current NRL players were present) where we went back to a hotel room, most people took pills/weed from a guy who was known as a supplier (worked at the Flemmington markets if that helps). They then all pissed behind the curtains and threw bread at the fan while laughing hysterically, making lotsa noise and being absolute so and so's. I loved the game but couldn't fit in with that sorta culture. Running? People bag guys like John Steffensen but I regularly stayed with him when we went to nationals and there were never any moments like that. Different culture...

Comment

I've always wanted to piss behind the curtains, and throw bread at the fan...while laughing hysterically.

Comment

Originally posted by Rooster1908 View Post
                            Am shocked that this has happened , thought he was better than than and wtf that those drugs shouldn't be illegal . Drugs kill and destroy families . Ask M Gordon .
                            How many lives has ecstasy destroyed?

How many families lives have been destroyed by alcohol? How many women are beaten and bashed to death by alcoholic partners every year? How many people die due to prescription opioid addiction every year?

Don't just buy the BS that the central government feeds you.

There's no logical reason why the above drugs should be legal, but the likes of ecstasy and marijuana not.

Comment

I didn't say alcohol wasn't bad , that,s not the conversation , for you those drugs may be OK .For many others they lead to worse issues . When and if you have sen the real effects of theses so called party drugs and lived with the consequences come and have a chat .

Comment

Working...
                              X