Adam Keighran

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Adam Keighran

I'd say he has signed. Has announced his wife is due to have a baby in April and is holding a kids Roosters jersey up on Instagram ?? Pretty good sign and i think he is a good value signing
    Last edited by Easts75; 11-16-2020, 09:00 AM.

Originally posted by Easts75 View Post
    I'd say he has signed. Has announced his wife is due to have a baby in April and is holding a kids Roosters jersey up on Instagram ?? Pretty good sign and i think he is a good value signing
    Good kid by the looks of it with the right attitude he will fit right in this club....good on him.
    Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe

Comment

Yes, it looks to be a good pick up. I am quietly optimistic.
      MRR or Rabid

Some people believe supporting the Roosters
      is a matter of life and death, I am very disappointed
      with that attitude. I can assure you it is
      much, much more important than that.

(1981 Bill Shankly quote variation)

Comment

https://fb.watch/22xkeivLzo/

Comment

Originally posted by alwyn View Post
          What a kick! Wasn’t fazed by the cords on the sideline.
          ..it’ll be interesting to see

Comment

Yeah announced today two seasons.

Comment

Wouldn’t be surprised if he started the season. Seeing as Walker hasn’t played any footy since 2019 I doubt Robbo would be throwing him straight into 1st grade.

Comment

Looks good , what age is he

Comment

Originally posted by RoosterChick View Post
                  Wouldn’t be surprised if he started the season. Seeing as Walker hasn’t played any footy since 2019 I doubt Robbo would be throwing him straight into 1st grade.
                  Yeah I agree. I like him as a player in the interim while Walker develops, good signing

Comment

Good cheap signing. Hopefully Robbo can get him to come good.

Comment

Originally posted by Rooster1908 View Post
                      Looks good , what age is he
                      Good Morning 1908. Adam is 23 so has plenty of time to develop. Thanks to those posting videos and references to Instagram - love the photo of Adam trying to put the baby Rooster's jersey over his wife's head.
                      "It's these little things, they can pull you under
                      Live your life filled with joy and wonder"

Comment

Thanks Rwb , he looks quite good actually and may keep well turn into a gun in the Roosters team,.great coach and system may be what he needs

Comment

I saw him in his few games for the Warriors, looks like a very good player. And a goal kicker too.

Comment

I think he is also a goal kicker. I have heard Walker is also a useful goal kicker but can’t confirm it, does anyone know?

Comment

Yes, Sam Walker is a more than useful goal kicker. Also, get's good distance with his punts (much further than Keary/Cronk) and also very skillful with short kicks.
                              Has a bit of DCE about him ha ha, but we can coach that out of him.

Comment

Working...
                              X