Toups

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Toups

I love him. We all love him. However, what the hell was he doing during that fight last night. He mostly held Haas thus helping his opponent get the upper hand. Stay away from brawls please Toups.

Comment

he's a lover not a fighter.
      the big thing about toops is that he's now a free agent. hope we sign him up soon.

Comment

Originally posted by zac View Post
        he's a lover not a fighter.
        the big thing about toops is that he's now a free agent. hope we sign him up soon.
        Do you think his management and the roosters have not been in discussions? I’d find that hard to believe as Toupo is a quality winger and clubs would’ve been knocking his door from November 1 if there was a whiff the roosters were not re-signing him.

Comment

Originally posted by OMR View Post

Do you think his management and the roosters have not been in discussions? I’d find that hard to believe as Toupo is a quality winger and clubs would’ve been knocking his door from November 1 if there was a whiff the roosters were not re-signing him.
          if i had to guess i'd figure he's a priority. people say he loves the club and wants to stay so maybe it's all good but when you look at the calendar and look at how good he played last night you've got to be a bit nervous that someone else might throw a shit load of money at him. i would.

Comment

In both Origin games Toops and Teddy gave NSW a massive boost by doing the first couple of runs down the middle after every kick.

We didn't quite get there in game 1 but IMO Toops keeps getting better. One of my favourite players!

Comment

Not sure I've seen him run harder than he did last night. Love the kid. So unselfish. Even when it comes to contract time.
              Embrace the Hate! JC

Comment

Originally posted by ism22 View Post
                In both Origin games Toops and Teddy gave NSW a massive boost by doing the first couple of runs down the middle after every kick.

We didn't quite get there in game 1 but IMO Toops keeps getting better. One of my favourite players!
                In both games so far, Toops had the most post contact metres by a very long way. He did more work than some of NSWs forwards (Fizzle).

Comment

Post SOO Cleary said they did well because the forwards "laid a good platform".. If I was Toops this would piss me off. He did by far the largest amount of the hard yards.

Then again, I feel Toops may be a calmer person than me. Luv the guy......

Comment

What about the fight though? Why would you stop your man from throwing punches? Also just to clarify, I love Toups.

Comment

Originally posted by Renman View Post
                      Post SOO Cleary said they did well because the forwards "laid a good platform".. If I was Toops this would piss me off. He did by far the largest amount of the hard yards.

Then again, I feel Toops may be a calmer person than me. Luv the guy......
                      The thing about Toups is that he's such a team-first sorta bloke.

Really love him.

Comment

Toup loves Roosters and we love him. A current and future Roosters legend.

Comment

Best winger by far. Does the tough stuff better than anyone. Works harder than any winger. Three time premiership Rooster.

And hasn’t he had some wonderful players inside of him. Jennings, L*****l, Morris.

Comment

Half the geniuses on here wanted him gone at one stage or another
                            We used to have empires run by emperors. Then we had kingdoms run by kings.
                            Now we have countries run by ………

Comment

2poo is running and hitting the line like a 12 or 11. love the blokes efforts. I remember not so long ago he was always being dragged backwards and in goal and everyone was after his sacking. keep it going Daniel
                              1911 1912 1913 1923 1935 1936 1937 1940 1945 1974 1975 2002 2013 2018 2019 2020

Comment

Working...
                              X