No announcement yet.

Flano officially gone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I didn't mind the kid as he had a good passing game and a very accurate kick in general play as well as being a very decent goal kicker, Thought he did real well for his first year and will be a key asset for the Bulldogs going forward, Like others have said I hope this doesn't come back to bite us on the arse.

Comment

Originally posted by Steakface View Post

You've touched on a pretty important point.

Flanagan isn't nearly as bad as many on the Chook Pen make him out to be.

And likewise, Walker isn't as good as the Chook Pen make him out to be.

Odds are that Robbo has made the right choice, but it's not as cut and dry as a lot of people here paint it.
      As Fox Sports is part of the package and I have solar panels it costs me only time to watch the Roosters play. As I hurtle towards 50 that’s becoming a more precious commodity though. As I have zero emotional investment in rugba league in general I won’t lose any sleep over the Roosters losing by missed goals.

I have to be brutally honest and say the feeling I had when the Roosters crashed out was relief.

Comment

Originally posted by Cockadoodledoo View Post
        Flanno was probably done once Xerri failed his dope test.
        I think theres a lot in that tbh.
        FVCK CANCER

Comment

To add to the stupidity of this decision, the Roosters had to pay for the privilege of letting Kyle Flanagan go. I thought they were facing cap pressure which is why they got rid of their main goal kicker.

Lots of really smart decisions this year. Bringing back a busted former champion, Aubbo as hooker, and now this one.

Every Dynasty has an end.

Comment

Having Teddy and Keary at this club at the same time is a once in a generation opportunity. They have 2-3 years left in their 20s. Understand that there are no rebuilding years, no time to waste on hoping a young halfback comes good.
            Last edited by dice; 10-27-2020, 10:39 AM.

Comment

Flanno always reminded me of Brett Firman, highly rated jnr who started his career well however just couldn't and probably won't overcome his faults.

imo we should be trying to get Aidan Sezer back from the UK not a game breaker but does everything Robbo looks for in a half plus can kick goals.

Comment

I appreciated his efforts this year and was hoping, but not expecting, he did a bit more, but let’s be honest we have been spoiled by having Cronk there for last 2 years , and he wasn’t going to meet our expectations.
                Good luck Kyle and I hope you achieve your potential at the doggies and lift them from bottom 2 into the bottom 6 .

Comment

Originally posted by Rooster90 View Post
                  Flanno always reminded me of Brett Firman, highly rated jnr who started his career well however just couldn't and probably won't overcome his faults.

imo we should be trying to get Aidan Sezer back from the UK not a game breaker but does everything Robbo looks for in a half plus can kick goals.
                  Nup, didnt exactly do it for the Tits and Faiders. The Faiders saw that and let him go for Sammy Williams who has made a massive difference for them.
                  FVCK CANCER

Comment

Well done to Flanno this year.
                    To nearly pull off the highest point scorer if not for that one game against Souths is a big achievement for his first full year in NRL.
                    But I understand the Roosters stance. We told him that his contract would not be extended beyond next year and he secured his future at the Dogs for the next 3 years and on more money. A win win for both parties imo.
                    Robbo obviously has a plan going forward and we all know what it is. It would have been more debilitating for Flanno if Walker stepped in during 2021 and Flanno having to play for Norths for most of the year.
                    He seems a real good kid and I wish him luck at the Dogs.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny73 View Post
                      Part of me hopes that the Roosters live to regret letting Kyle Flanagan go.

Sam Walker and this youtube hype machine better be Brad Fittler and Sonny Bill Williams is all I'll say. Otherwise Trent Robinson could go from being Sir Alex Ferguson coaching Manchester United to Brian Clough coaching Leeds United very bloody quickly.

Fair warning, I intend to be a Shakespearian witch every time we lose a game by missed goals.
                      There must have been other underlying issues that we are not privy too,besides his form.If we got rid of him for his form,than what's Butcher doing still at the Roosters

Comment

Originally posted by Ivan Benko View Post

There must have been other underlying issues that we are not privy too,besides his form.If we got rid of him for his form,than what's Butcher doing still at the Roosters
                        Butcher obviously has pics of someone up high!
                        FVCK CANCER

Comment

Originally posted by rented tracksuit View Post

Nup, didnt exactly do it for the Tits and Faiders. The Faiders saw that and let him go for Sammy Williams who has made a massive difference for them.
                          when he was playing they got to the GF though

Comment

Is this the kid who was in the bidding war with Souths and the ARU?

Comment

I thought Flanno was solid. Great passing game. Good luck to the lad.

Comment

I'm glad he is gone. He was never going to win us a premiership. Also I don't like his head, his name or his father.

Comment

Working...
                                X