Flano officially gone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Flano officially gone

Flano just posted on instagram his goodbye. First words on the caption "shocked and disappointed". Went on to thank the fans and what not. Good luck to the kid

Joseph Suaalii: https://www.zerotackle.com/sydney-cl...ion-nrl-81882/
    "Suaalii is also understood to have knocked back Wests Tigers to play for the Roosters."

Comment

best for both parties. can't access the story but apparently he's signed a 'monster deal' with the dogs.

good luck kyle.

Comment

Originally posted by Lamb shank View Post
        Joseph Suaalii: https://www.zerotackle.com/sydney-cl...ion-nrl-81882/
        "Suaalii is also understood to have knocked back Wests Tigers to play for the Roosters."
        Wow, maybe these Suaali talks could have some truth behind them. Danny Weidler just posted this on twitter (obviously take with a grain of salt)

Roosters taking steps towards making room for Joseph Suaalii signing. And fitting in current players. As expected Kyle Flanagan off to the
        @NRL_Bulldogs
        . He sorted his release with the Roosters today. More Roosters will need to be moved

Comment

hope we don't live to regret this one, but good luck Kyle.

Comment

Word is we’ve signed JS close to 800K... what concerns me is who are we willing to lose just to fit him in? I hope this doesn’t cause any disharmony among the team.

Comment

All the best Flanno.

Comment

His father is a complete arse hole. I never liked having a Flanagan at our great club. Especially a fricken slow one.

Comment

Originally posted by ChookMaster View Post
                  Word is we’ve signed JS close to 800K... what concerns me is who are we willing to lose just to fit him in? I hope this doesn’t cause any disharmony among the team.
                  800k wtf. Surely that can't be right mate? That would make him like the third highest paid at the club....

Comment

Originally posted by ChookMaster View Post
                    yeah right. I like how the figures just keep on getting inflated. First it was Souths $1.7 over 3 years, then $2m, then ARU allegedly offered $2.7m over three year. By the time the guy puts a foot on the field the media will have us paying him $2m a season.

The same media that suggested we needed to get rid of Flanagan in order to meet Teddy's contract demands.

Comment

Thanks for your efforts this year Flanno. I for one feel you should have been given more time but not to be. Good luck in the future.

Comment

Originally posted by Sizzle View Post

800k wtf. Surely that can't be right mate? That would make him like the third highest paid at the club....
                        Souths offered him 550K mate... It was always going to be the highest bidder.

Comment

Great news Easts!

Love how we aren’t afraid to make big decisions to improve the team towards continued success..

Comment

one of the young halves was always going to get the chop. we have a supposed prodigy, a local junior and a youngster that was only ever going to be here for a couple years max.

hard decisions had to be made, but i trust robbo and the club

Comment

1 mill 3 year deal for Flano - this kid better be as good as your all saying though(Walker) or Lam has to step up - SST kicking goals??

Comment

Working...
                              X