Sualli?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kelby View Post
    From all reports, the kid is a freak! The next Folau?

Left field here:

Joseph to fullback in 2021?
    With Teddy asking / stalling for over 1.1 million a year........................
    We have a cap like everyone else!
    Been told he is slow
    Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe

Comment

Originally posted by The Brain View Post

Been told he is slow
      If his body is anything like his mind, it's tectonic.

Chook.

Comment

Originally posted by NorfolkStreetKid View Post

If Souths release him he can go wherever he wants. They can't legally restrict his choice. Otherwise they can keep him against his wishes, which would be stupid.
        Not true. They can release him on the proviso that he doesn’t sign with us. They would be very petty to do this though.

Comment

Once you start following the Chooks on Instagram & not Souths then its obvious that he is coming to the Roosters.

Comment

Originally posted by Mickie Lane View Post
            Once you start following the Chooks on Instagram & not Souths then its obvious that he is coming to the Roosters.
            I am getting more confident that we have got him the only question is where does he fit? If we didn’t resign j moz he could slot straight into a centre role but that isn’t the case.

Comment

Originally posted by ChookMaster View Post

I am getting more confident that we have got him the only question is where does he fit? If we didn’t resign j moz he could slot straight into a centre role but that isn’t the case.
              Backup for a year to find his feet in grade before a fulltime gig maybe?
              FVCK CANCER

Comment

Originally posted by rented tracksuit View Post

Backup for a year to find his feet in grade before a fulltime gig maybe?
                From all reports it sounds like he wants to play ASAP hence why the NRL are/were considering lowering the age rule or something like that? I dunno but the kid is a freak and is only 17 if we can land him it will be a coup and a half.

Comment

From all reports it sounds like he wants to play ASAP hence why the NRL are/were considering lowering the age rule or something like that? I dunno but the kid is a freak and is only 17 if we can land him it will be a coup and a half.
                  Im excited!
                  FVCK CANCER

Comment

Originally posted by rented tracksuit View Post

Im excited!
                    Me too but I don’t want to go off prematurely lmao I am waiting for some more reassurance

Comment

He would need a few years( 2 or so ) in under 20's and the reggies to be NRL ready - i get the feeling his team are dragging things out to increase his value - Wests Tigers are in the mix as well as Verms/Chooks/Rugby - the highest bidder wins i suggest -

Comment

Originally posted by King Salvo View Post
                        He would need a few years( 2 or so ) in under 20's and the reggies to be NRL ready - i get the feeling his team are dragging things out to increase his value - Wests Tigers are in the mix as well as Verms/Chooks/Rugby - the highest bidder wins i suggest -
                        You don't know shit windbag. The kid will play first grade somewhere at 18.

Comment

Me too but I don’t want to go off prematurely lmao I am waiting for some more reassurance
                          Im happy to bust a nut early because if it doesn't happen I can reload and try again some other time!
                          FVCK CANCER

Comment

Originally posted by King Salvo View Post
                            He would need a few years( 2 or so ) in under 20's and the reggies to be NRL ready
                            No he won't, if he is good enough and honestly I have never seen him play, then he could step in. I remember Jamie Lyon playing first grade at 17 and killing it, Freddy the same. I think if he signs, he will be mainly used as a backup in 2021 with the view to starting in 2022.

Comment

That's what I used to tell my Missus, she was sadly lacking in her reassurance skills.

Comment

Originally posted by Larry Long Balls View Post

You don't know shit windbag. The kid will play first grade somewhere at 18.
                                Harry no balls you related to Nostradamus ?

Comment

Working...
                                X