No announcement yet.

Good on the Riff

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I reckon I’m backing the Storm too. Dunno why. I guess they’re more like us.

Comment

Originally posted by ccfc bondi View Post
      Roosters would've won that game tonight! If only... However, thanks to Penrith for playing so badly and still beating the evil empire!
      No chance we win. We had our chance with both of those teams and couldn’t do it.

Comment

Originally posted by King Salvo View Post

if they win it will be 18 in row - 1 short
        that's too close.
        EASTS TO WIN!

Comment

Storm will win well and shut Gus Gould up who has become unbearable to listen to when he calls Riffs games.
          He was death riding souths bad last night.
          He should be kicked out of the box for the GF
          Last edited by Bondicigar; 10-19-2020, 03:33 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by King Salvo View Post

Oh We're from Tigerland -A fighting Fury -We're from Tigerland - Go Richmond skin those Geelong Pussies

cats have got some very old legs running around out there, but tigers have had the tougher campaign.
            but we are the “greatest team of all”

Comment

We really don’t need threads on here ‘congratulating’ other teams. It’s just not appropriate. Go and appreciate Penrith elsewhere you knob.

Comment

They are talented for sure but they had a ridiculously easy draw and no injuries. We blew it big time against them.

Comment

i reckon the gf's 50/50. every chance panthers don't bomb try after try, every chance storm don't run out to a 24 point lead.

panthers had more pressure on them last night than they will next week, reverse is true for the storm whose gf record is nothing to, haha, crow about.

i don't care who wins but if the storm lose then our record as the best team of the last decade remains intact.

Comment

TBH I couldn’t care less who wins. I dislike both teams. Generally I am a fan of the game but I gotta say, the rule changes, obvious bias of refs, the unaccountable bunker blunders, and the constant dribble from apologist Graham Annesley, has left me cold this year. As for the Roosters, we probably did as well as we could given the long injuries list, and capability gaps in a few key positions. But the thing that is clear to me, is that one out predictable football doesn’t succeed in the big games anymore. We need to play some real football, take a few chances and attack from all over the park. Also, somehow we need to combat the constant 6 agains against us. We are on the wrong side of this stupid rule just as we have been on the wrong side of penalty counts for the past decade. Somehow our defence has to go to another level. And we need a real on field leader like Cronk. Cordner is inspirational but he needs help.

Comment

Working...
                    X