team's up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• team's up

NRL Head Coach Trent Robinson has named his 21-man squad ahead of Friday night's Preliminary Final against the Melbourne Storm at Lang Park.

Great Collins is back and SST over his ACL.
    Sitili is still on the bench ffs.

Comment

Great team. If Angus goes back to the bench and plays less than 50 mins when he has been the best player on the park Robbo is a ****wit

Comment

Originally posted by sizzle View Post
        great team. If angus goes back to the bench and plays less than 50 mins when he has been the best player on the park robbo is a ****wit
        lol

Comment

Canberra to beat the Storm. Would really make my day because who wants to see Cam Smith lift another title.
          Penrith obviously to beat the rabble.

Then Penrith to win the GF just to cement what a loser Stuart really is.
          I think that pretty much covers all bases.

Comment

This is hilarious!

Anyway, I reckon Robbo will make a few switches to the line up b4 kick off. Can't wait to see who drops off when the 19 man squad is announced.

Last edited by Blue Suede Schubert; 10-13-2020, 07:52 PM.
            "Believe in yourself, especially when no one else will."

Sasquatch

Comment

Thank God! I knew this was all a bad dream..

Comment

Raiders v Souths/Penrith....that way I can shift my 4 tickets easily

Comment

Other than Radley, a full strength team...but Storm will still kick our asses.....it was obvious the storm and panthers were a cut above us this yr. Bring on 2021..
                  Who said 13 was an unlucky number? 13th Premiership in yr 13 on our 100th anniversary of our 1913 premiership.

Comment

Imagine if Flanno had kicked that easy goal against Penrith. We would have had a week off and be lining up against Souths, with TKO and Collins healthy, and everyone rested.

Comment

Originally posted by NorfolkStreetKid View Post
                      Imagine if Flanno had kicked that easy goal against Penrith. We would have had a week off and be lining up against Souths, with TKO and Collins healthy, and everyone rested.
                      Maybe he'll have the chance to do it for Canterbury...

Comment

Originally posted by chicka View Post
                        Canberra to beat the Storm. Would really make my day because who wants to see Cam Smith lift another title.
                        Penrith obviously to beat the rabble.

Then Penrith to win the GF just to cement what a loser Stuart really is.
                        I think that pretty much covers all bases.
                        I like it Chicka, but I would go with the Storm beating the Raiders, then the "Riff" beating them. I want the Raiders out of the picture ASAP. If we can't have it, those snakes certainly shouldn't!
                        MRR or Rabid

Some people believe supporting the Roosters
                        is a matter of life and death, I am very disappointed
                        with that attitude. I can assure you it is
                        much, much more important than that.

(1981 Bill Shankly quote variation)

Comment

Well done mate and let's hope the rest comes to pass. Melbourne and Smith will always be cheating grubs and deserve to lose another GF.

Comment

Originally posted by zac View Post

NRL Head Coach Trent Robinson has named his 21-man squad ahead of Friday night's Preliminary Final against the Melbourne Storm at Lang Park.

Happy with our big win last night, make sure you post up the Chooks team for next weeks GF.......
                            Originally posted by Bondi Boy

Pathetic!
                            What a rabble we are.

Oh well, maybe next year

Comment

Working...
                            X