Soo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Soo

So now that club footy is over.. who will get selected for SOO? Teddy Keary maybe?? Collins?? Friend?? TBH I hope no one plays and rest up after a huge 2020 and look forward for 2021.

Boyd needs to step down now. I think he owes that to the club. He won’t.

Comment

Too many, with the bubble rules both train on squads can be as large as ~27 each......these guys don't need to be playing State of Origin intense football into November, it's ****ing crazy.

Comment

Boyd owes it to himself to stand down.
        he needs a long spell in the paddock
        Last edited by Bondicigar; 10-10-2020, 10:42 AM.

Comment

Fittler was talking glowingly about Tupou last night.
          ..it’ll be interesting to see

Comment

Originally posted by The Skeez View Post
            Fittler was talking glowingly about Tupou last night.
            Huge man crush on Toops !! Is the most underrated winger in the comp... probably ever !!! The venom in which he returns the ball should make others have a good look at themselves.

Comment

Originally posted by Thirteen View Post
              Boyd needs to step down now. I think he owes that to the club. He won’t.
              Unfortunately he won’t mate..

Comment

Yeah Boyd should take a good 4 month break from football. It'd be for his own benefit and might well add a couple of years to his career.

Comment

Keary shouldn’t play either, nor Teddy and definitely not cordner. Let them pick their beloved panthers and Storm players.

Comment

Teddy and Keary in for sure
                    Toops and Angus should be selected but probably wont be
                    Cords should not be but probably will be
                    I think Friend won't get selected

Comment

Boyd doesn’t owe the club anything and that’s the way it should be. Every minute he’s on the field he is putting every fibre of his being into the Roosters winning. Sure he missed a very important tackle last night but did everyone miss all the carries he took out of our end on 3rd or 4th tackle off the back of a slow play the ball where we were going nowhere and he picks up 12m and gives us a quick play the ball to save the set. It happened deadset 10 times last night. The club has people employed to make sure he is in a condition where he can take the field and give that sort of effort as many weeks of the year possible. And he’s delivered us two premierships in a row with his leadership and guts. He doesn’t owe anyone shit.

Comment

Originally posted by SupermanSupportsEasts4Eva View Post
                        Teddy and Keary in for sure
                        Toops and Angus should be selected but probably wont be
                        Cords should not be but probably will be
                        I think Friend won't get selected
                        Why will Kaery be picked he has not set the world on fire over the last month I think they will go with Wighton
                        We used to have empires run by emperors. Then we had kingdoms run by kings.
                        Now we have countries run by ………

Comment

Keary has been tentative since he busted his ribs and on form doesn't deserve to be there in front of Walker or Wighton.
                          Origin should have been canned this year , it's the last thing that players need after being in the bubble all year.
                          No player welfare from the NRL just a money grab.

Comment

Originally posted by Andrew Walker View Post

Why will Kaery be picked he has not set the world on fire over the last month I think they will go with Wighton
                            Mmm nah i’d go walker over wighton at 6... who will be our centres? Wighton can do a great job there. It’s between Keary and walker IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by ChookMaster View Post

Mmm nah i’d go walker over wighton at 6... who will be our centres? Wighton can do a great job there. It’s between Keary and walker IMO.
                              TBH I havent really thiught about it But was aware when I initially posted that Wighton did play in the centres last year
                              We used to have empires run by emperors. Then we had kingdoms run by kings.
                              Now we have countries run by ………

Comment

Working...
                              X