JWH, Tauks and Collins need to Step up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JWH, Tauks and Collins need to Step up

Liu is only just doing enough, Angus is the only one leading atm.. Dudes need to fire each other up.. Just 3 more games..

Collins was very good off the bench last week. I agree that JWH and SST have to step up though, and they will.

Comment

Collins has been good, no real issues there.

SST is down on form, but he looks tired to me. He didn't get the rest that I thought he could or should have got.

JWH, to me, isn't 100 per cent fit. Age is also catching up with him. I am interested to see how he goes when push comes to shove this week.
      MRR or Rabid

Some people believe supporting the Roosters
      is a matter of life and death, I am very disappointed
      with that attitude. I can assure you it is
      much, much more important than that.

(1981 Bill Shankly quote variation)

Comment

I thought Liu played well last week. But in general this is a big game not because it's a sudden death final but because we are versing the raiders and we need to silence all of those whingers who support them, so yes they need to step up.
        EASTS TO WIN!

Comment

its going to a tuff game. They broke our 11 game winning streak at the sfs this year. 1 win a piece where they got us by four in that game then we got them at home 18 to 6. tricky will have some tricks to play, like melbouring locking the ball in the scrum, kicking early and more than likely pushing in the scrum. they have hunger v we have experience. going to interesting.

The title should state the ROOSTERS need to step up except for TEDDY LIU CHRICHTON
          1911 1912 1913 1923 1935 1936 1937 1940 1945 1974 1975 2002 2013 2018 2019 2020

Comment

Collins is doing what is expected. JWH and SST were nowhere near their normally dominant selves last week.

It's cliche but forwards win matches. If these two don't dominate and get their agro on we will lose.

C'mon fellas it's time to fire up.

Comment

Originally posted by Mad_Rabid_Rooster View Post
              Collins has been good, no real issues there.

SST is down on form, but he looks tired to me. He didn't get the rest that I thought he could or should have got.

JWH, to me, isn't 100 per cent fit. Age is also catching up with him. I am interested to see how he goes when push comes to shove this week.
              He got a rest in the second last round. How long do you want him to have off?

Comment

Our whole team needs to step up another gear - it’s pretty simple - execute our Roosters footy and we win!

Comment

It’s been a tough season physically and mentally the game has changed all the games on the weekend showed one thing defence went out the window all high scoring games it’s basically whoever can make the most of the possession they have, our first 10-15 mins are just dynamite then when the tide turns we become powder puffs and leak too many points.
                  We have lost that killer instinct teams still need to be at their best to beat us but we are our own worst enemy, the simplest game plan is needed against the Faiders and their spoil tactics play territory with these guys kick long and deep target that Valemei, Papalii is the key for them.

Comment

Its hard to maintain the rage for 3 straight seasons.
                    yes they have been down on form , the chooks are back to near full strength and sudden death should bring out the best.
                    the last 40 min against penrith was good enough .
                    no excuses go the Roosters

Comment

SST has been quiet for the past month.

Comment

To be this close to a 3 peat is an amazing achievement in itself in the modern game.
                        For all the injuries and loss of key players to get this far this season and still be in the fight must be celebrated on its own , no matter how this season ends.
                        zoom out and look what this team has achieved.
                        GO THE MIGHTY ROOSTERS.
                        Where not done yet

Comment

Originally posted by morley101 View Post
                          SST has been quiet for the past month.
                          True. So there must be a reason. Probably some kind of niggle which is having to be nursed. But he has played on. All heart is SST, he will stand up when needed.

Comment

Originally posted by Thirteen View Post

He got a rest in the second last round. How long do you want him to have off?
                            And there was 2 games where he played under 30 mins this year. He was given a rest when we had opportunities to rest him so that can't be used as an excuse

Comment

Maybe he is sick of washing his hands, living in bubbles and signing your name to get a fckn coffee !

Comment

Working...
                              X