Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Crowd on Friday

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Crowd on Friday

    I really hope we turn out in numbers on Friday, we need in excess of 20k roosters fans chanting EASTS at every opportunity. This team has given us so many glorious moments over the last 7odd years and we need to show our support and cheer them over the line.
    If heavens forbid and we lose then we need to show our appreciation for their galant efforts this year and cheer them off and let them see that their faithfuls are there win, lose or draw.
    Come on all you faithfuls, come to the game and bring someone with you who isn’t a regular attendee and cheer on the roosters .

  • #2
    Last week at Penrith we took over their stadium. Our chants were so dominant and so frequent. We need to repeat it again on Friday night to help the boys fire up

    Comment


    • #3
      Agree wholeheartedly OMR , they could do with our help and with covid they haven't had a big roosters home support all year.

      Comment


      • #4
        Isn’t the ground covid capacity at only 20k with the vast majority of tix being set aside for season pass holders or members both both clubs? Can’t see there many being tix left?
        Drink some hand sanitizer and inject some disinfectant. Problem solved!

        Comment


        • #5
          Max crowd allowed would be around 24,000 (that's including corporate, SCG members and the rest).

          Club member's exclusive sale has passed and there tickets available now for the general public.

          Only the 'Roosters' and 'Raiders' bays (around 6 bays) are sold out - Cat 1, 2, 3 and Alcohol free seem to have plenty of tickets left?

          Unfortunately I don't think we will hit the max allowed capacity - I think a crowd of 15-18k is more realistic at this stage

          Comment


          • #6
            I'll be there!!!
            Making Steve Naughton look like Vince Mellars...

            Comment


            • #7
              Still plenty of seats left in Categories 1-3 and Alcohol free sections. I got my tickets in the members time slot sale. Hopefully we can fill up the SCG with as much red, white and blue support as we can!

              A question about parking - I have always taken public transport to the SFS/SCG games, I plan to drive on Friday - any recommendations for parking? I plan to get there around 6:30pm. The Entertainment Quarter and Driver Ave grass car parks are closest but I read it can take up to an hour to exit after a match/event, I don't mind walking (20 minutes). Thanks

              Comment


              • #8
                Our time at the SCG cant end quickly enough...the place is a tip in every way

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by 2000bluester View Post
                  Still plenty of seats left in Categories 1-3 and Alcohol free sections. I got my tickets in the members time slot sale. Hopefully we can fill up the SCG with as much red, white and blue support as we can!

                  A question about parking - I have always taken public transport to the SFS/SCG games, I plan to drive on Friday - any recommendations for parking? I plan to get there around 6:30pm. The Entertainment Quarter and Driver Ave grass car parks are closest but I read it can take up to an hour to exit after a match/event, I don't mind walking (20 minutes). Thanks
                  Park in the entertainment quarter (on the first or second level if you can) - if you eat/buy something there and get your ticket validated, parking is is normal rates (should be around $7).

                  I think with this sort of limited crowd leaving shouldn’t take too long - I wouldn’t think it would take more than 20mins max to get out even if all leave at the same time (might take an hour if you parked top levels with a 40k crowd).

                  Also to save time you can pay for your parking ticket at the boom gate (rather than also waiting in line at the pay station) - just make sure your ticket is validated correctly (just check with the pay station guys after you eat on the way in)

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    We are there x 4!! Bring it on
                    Red, White and Bluesters!!!

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by NorthChook View Post

                      Park in the entertainment quarter (on the first or second level if you can) - if you eat/buy something there and get your ticket validated, parking is is normal rates (should be around $7).

                      I think with this sort of limited crowd leaving shouldn’t take too long - I wouldn’t think it would take more than 20mins max to get out even if all leave at the same time (might take an hour if you parked top levels with a 40k crowd).

                      Also to save time you can pay for your parking ticket at the boom gate (rather than also waiting in line at the pay station) - just make sure your ticket is validated correctly (just check with the pay station guys after you eat on the way in)
                      I parked on a higher level there when we played the Raiders ealier in the season....it was a nightmare to get out and took longer than pre covid

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        then its us qlders time to represent. CARN ROOSTERS
                        1911 1912 1913 1923 1935 1936 1937 1940 1945 1974 1975 2002 2013 2018 2019 2020

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by NorthChook View Post

                          Park in the entertainment quarter (on the first or second level if you can) - if you eat/buy something there and get your ticket validated, parking is is normal rates (should be around $7).

                          I think with this sort of limited crowd leaving shouldn’t take too long - I wouldn’t think it would take more than 20mins max to get out even if all leave at the same time (might take an hour if you parked top levels with a 40k crowd).

                          Also to save time you can pay for your parking ticket at the boom gate (rather than also waiting in line at the pay station) - just make sure your ticket is validated correctly (just check with the pay station guys after you eat on the way in)
                          Thanks very much for the information NorthChook, appreciate it!

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Have to Cheer from Brisbane....

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by Easts75 View Post

                              I parked on a higher level there when we played the Raiders ealier in the season....it was a nightmare to get out and took longer than pre covid
                              Hmm I can't remember the traffic on that night but don't remember it being too bad - if you can get onto at least the second level it isnt too bad (especially if you get a park near the ramp) - I guess depends on what time you can get to the car park but I usually get there 2-1.5 hours before hand to eat then head in with plenty of time

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X