Official Match Day Thread: Roosters v Panthers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MCMLXVI View Post
    Flanagan is a decent goalkicker that wears the 7 jersey, he is not a halfback by any stretch of the imagination.
    The word pedestrian comes to mind. He won’t be re-signed, expect Walker to get game time next year.

Comment

• You can blame Hargreaves, Roosters were on a roll until his high shot.

Comment

• After last week I was not expecting this defensive performance. Its like they haven't learnt anything from last week. Wtf seriously

Comment

• Big 40 minutes needed!

Comment

• Originally posted by MCMLXVI View Post
            Flanagan is a decent goalkicker that wears the 7 jersey, he is not a halfback by any stretch of the imagination.
            He has turned to shit ...get him off.useless..Modern day finch
            Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe

Comment

• Well that escalated quickly..

Comment

• Manu is no better than Flanagan in defence, add Sitilli to that and its a shit fest
                Bringer of Rain, Embrace the Hate, Freedom for All

Comment

• Our momentum changed on that pass by Tedesco to BMoz that was not needed. Since it’s been all the Panfers!

Comment

• Gerard Sutton is a cheat. Call something our way you dog

Comment

• Originally posted by Easts75 View Post
                      Being behind like this Lam would come in handy now
                      I don’t think Lam is going to spark a turnaround, it didn’t help last week.

Comment

• You have to say this is panning out the way we all suspected it might but didn’t want to admit it

Comment

• To quote Bondi Boy the Panthers are younger, stronger and faster. We were on top until Teddy threw that silly cut out to bmoz and he got bundled into touch. Flanagan has crapped himself under pressure and his defence isn't good enough and never will be.

Comment

• I’m at the game . This is a massive stitch up

Comment

• When we scouted Flanagan last year I wonder what drew us to him??
                              - Can’t tackle
                              - Doesn’t run
                              - Average Kicker

I mean what gave Trent the indication he was the answer?

Comment

• I don’t see how we come back from this, it’s just not happening.

Comment

Working...
                                X