Bryce Cartwright?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bryce Cartwright?

Been released by the titans after having some family dramas and moving to Sydney, I know he is abit of a mess but he is only 25 and IMO would be a good aubbo replacement... he can play multiple positions and I think he would reach his full potential in our system. I also think being in the greatest and most professional club in the world would do wonders for his own life... maybe help him become a better man...This may be an unpopular idea but I’d be open to it... thoughts?
    Last edited by IRoosterManI; 09-17-2020, 02:24 PM.
    My Roosters Channel - youtube.com/IRoostermanI
    My Gaming Channel - youtube.com/xIVERTiiGOIx

He & his missus are anti-vaxxers so that should give you some indication of his intelligence level.

Solid player, he is prone to injury if memory serves me right, not sure about his defence.

Comment

With all due respect,

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Comment

seemed to have the world at his feet a few years ago. looks like damaged goods unfortunately.

Comment

Originally posted by zac View Post
          seemed to have the world at his feet a few years ago. looks like damaged goods unfortunately.
          Yeah a lot of potential but he never lived up to it... I guess I just have a lot of belief in the club and Robbo that maybe all he needs is the right club and mentor to bring out his best.
          My Roosters Channel - youtube.com/IRoostermanI
          My Gaming Channel - youtube.com/xIVERTiiGOIx

Comment

No way he's a lazy player at the best of times

Comment

Agree noooooooooowayyyyyyyy

Comment

No Farking way in Hell.

Comment

With all due respect to teddy...

Bryce has chronic knee issues, in my opinion he isn't worth the price tag even at a reduce salary due to his 'wonderful' past 3 seasons.

Unlike teddy, Bryce doesn't seem to have the commitment to proper rehabilitation to further his career and potential.

Comment

I wonder if I my NNNNOOOOOOO will sway the roosters not to sign him. Damaged goods and doesn’t fit our culture.

Comment

Anti-Vaxxer who can’t tackle and has a dumb wife.

So let’s not replace our most respected player with him.
                      Last edited by Thirteen; 09-17-2020, 03:50 PM.

Comment

Sure,while we are at it i also heard albert kelly is looking for a comeback, he'd be a perfect replacement for flanno.
                        Last edited by ChookMaster; 09-17-2020, 04:34 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by top_joe View Post
                          He & his missus are anti-vaxxers so that should give you some indication of his intelligence level.

Solid player, he is prone to injury if memory serves me right, not sure about his defence.
                          So not a solid player Joe - what have you been smoking? He looked like he was going to be brilliant early days at the panfers - I remember a couple of games he tore us apart.

Last few years though he is a massive under achiever - doesn’t put in and causes minor trouble all around him.

no thanks - very talented - doesn’t use it - Prima Donna

Comment

Just no.

Comment

Hutch would have more potential to fill that roll.
                              I think he could become a handy ball playing backrower/ utility...

Comment

Working...
                              X