No announcement yet.

Like Keary Interview 150 games

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

When he came to the Roosters he was a premiership winning 5/8 so i knew he was good.......but i didn't know he was THIS GOOD! Did anyone??

The 2018 grand final sums him up....a player who can play 5/8 & halfback in the same game at the highest level producing the highest quality footy.

No matter what the future holds he will be remembered as a true Roosters legend

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny Tobin View Post

That showed so much more character than the rest of the players. Could you imagine what it took? He’s a star and the owner of the club. They are in the middle of nowhere. The peer pressure to cop it would have been overwhelming. We got a special one there.
      After our win on Saturday night I was telling my wife about what Keary had said to Crowe. Like you pointed out it is really something to take that kind of stance in a team sport like the NRL but particularly against someone as famous and powerful as fat Rusty. What a legend and he is a Rooster!

Comment

Originally posted by Random Rooster View Post
        When he came to the Roosters he was a premiership winning 5/8 so i knew he was good.......but i didn't know he was THIS GOOD! Did anyone??

The 2018 grand final sums him up....a player who can play 5/8 & halfback in the same game at the highest level producing the highest quality footy.

He wasn’t that good when he came. His game developed at us. Who knows where he would be if he was still at Souths.

Comment

Originally posted by Larry Long Balls View Post

After our win on Saturday night I was telling my wife about what Keary had said to Crowe. Like you pointed out it is really something to take that kind of stance in a team sport like the NRL but particularly against someone as famous and powerful as fat Rusty. What a legend and he is a Rooster!
          Is your forum name what your wife calls you?

Comment

Originally posted by Random Rooster View Post

Agree.

I don't like Keary.

I love Keary.

Comment

Originally posted by Thirteen View Post

He wasn’t that good when he came. His game developed at us. Who knows where he would be if he was still at Souths.
              He was dropped for a few games after telling Crusty off then would have ended up with Mary at the saints and then in the UK playing for Sc*unthorpe and dating Sporty Spice!

Comment

Originally posted by Thirteen View Post

Is your forum name what your wife calls you?
                nah its from Curb Your Enthusiasm. The doctor tells Larry David he had elongated balls and Leon calls hims Larry Long Balls.

Comment

Working...
                X