Canberra crowd!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by chopstiks View Post

At least mate, greet em when they arrive at the ground, wherever that is, on public property so no jobsworths can tell you to clear off.

At the GF I was boozing up when suddenly our team walked past to get on the bus, I was surrounded and outnumbered about 100:1 by green slime and boos but the boys loved it and loved the RWB support. I'll never forget Robbos side eye grin and thumbs up, like most of the others, loving it . Get in !
    Wonder if the club would be willing to give me details if I asked?

IMO it'd be pretty cool if a crowd could greet 'em somehow. IMO it's a massive dog act that Canberra haven't allocated any seats to us, so it'd be great to let the team know we're there in spirit.

Dunno how I'd do it with the megaphone but I know the area well (jog there every night from my house) so I reckon I could be pretty handy about it if I wanted to find a location, get the Easts song playing through a ~$50 megaphone (one of those cone-shaped things) and crow through it at key moments throughout the game to provide a bit of atmosphere. Would just have to scope it out a bit during my next few runs and figure out where I can get decent acoustics from (the area around there echos pretty well if you yell stuff out... if I picked my moment when Raiders fans were quiet or frustrated at a decision I reckon I could do some mad damage).

Comment

Originally posted by ism22 View Post

Wonder if the club would be willing to give me details if I asked?

IMO it'd be pretty cool if a crowd could greet 'em somehow. IMO it's a massive dog act that Canberra haven't allocated any seats to us, so it'd be great to let the team know we're there in spirit.

Dunno how I'd do it with the megaphone but I know the area well (jog there every night from my house) so I reckon I could be pretty handy about it if I wanted to find a location, get the Easts song playing through a ~$50 megaphone (one of those cone-shaped things) and crow through it at key moments throughout the game to provide a bit of atmosphere. Would just have to scope it out a bit during my next few runs and figure out where I can get decent acoustics from (the area around there echos pretty well if you yell stuff out... if I picked my moment when Raiders fans were quiet or frustrated at a decision I reckon I could do some mad damage).
      just guess, the club staff working from home won't know.

I never go to opposition forums, feel dirty but its been a long week "The first time Luke Keary kicks the footy, someone needs to him as hard in the ribs as they possibly can
      If it’s late and we concede a penalty, so be it... and then give him another next time for good measure. I want a clean shot on those ribs early, test them out"

Presume the bright spark left out the word hit. If thats not motivation to get the biggest loudest foghorn or flag you can Ism ..

And for anyone who thinks SBW tv that fox sports is putting on is over the top, remember back to all the green sausage viking and horn chit chat we had to put up with last year. I am loving all this talk about Sonny Bill , its payback time Keep laying it on extra thick fox

Comment

just guess, the club staff working from home won't know.

I never go to opposition forums, feel dirty but its been a long week "The first time Luke Keary kicks the footy, someone needs to him as hard in the ribs as they possibly can
        If it’s late and we concede a penalty, so be it... and then give him another next time for good measure. I want a clean shot on those ribs early, test them out"

Presume the bright spark left out the word hit. If thats not motivation to get the biggest loudest foghorn or flag you can Ism ..

And for anyone who thinks SBW tv that fox sports is putting on is over the top, remember back to all the green sausage viking and horn chit chat we had to put up with last year. I am loving all this talk about Sonny Bill , its payback time Keep laying it on extra thick fox
        I'm gonna put up a few ads to see if I can get tickets from a Raiders fan (will BS and say I'm a fan). Betcha I can get one.

If not, I'm grabbing a megaphone tomorrow + will totally bolt around the stadium (at night - I know all the running tracks around there) doing crows every time I hear the crowd getting angry.

Whatever happens, I'm gonna be doing laps of the area with a Roosters scarf hanging out the window and my sound system playing Easts to Win after we win (which we're gonna do BTW).

FWIW today Robbo said SBW is DEFINITELY playing 'for a reason'. Wonder if it's purely for the hate? They can ban our fans from getting tickets but they can't ban SBW from trolling the crowd.

Comment

I'm gonna put up a few ads to see if I can get tickets from a Raiders fan (will BS and say I'm a fan). Betcha I can get one.

If not, I'm grabbing a megaphone tomorrow + will totally bolt around the stadium (at night - I know all the running tracks around there) doing crows every time I hear the crowd getting angry.

Whatever happens, I'm gonna be doing laps of the area with a Roosters scarf hanging out the window and my sound system playing Easts to Win after we win (which we're gonna do BTW).

FWIW today Robbo said SBW is DEFINITELY playing 'for a reason'. Wonder if it's purely for the hate? They can ban our fans from getting tickets but they can't ban SBW from trolling the crowd.
          Benny Hill eat ya heart out. Would love to see video of it

don't forget the 6 again signal when we beat them

Comment

Go for it Jizzy , love your passion for the Roosters !

Comment

I'm worried about the traffic to Canberra. Has anyone checked the number of potholes?
              Mate, I’m tellin ya... the roads here are stuffed. I travel 35kms to work each way and saw 3 potholes just this morning!
              FVCK CANCER

Comment

Love your work Izzy your as mad as a cut snake, I can picture you running laps with a megaphone doing the rooster call. Give em hell !

Comment

Working...
                X